Watford home.

Got one in 313, bought for my mate but he’s working and can’t be bothered selling so can have it for free. Message me if you want it

Selling my 2 gold tickets (together) for Watford at home this Saturday.
The season cards are 755 quid so selling them for this game for 40 each - 80 total for the pair.
Section 109 row G - awesome spot if you love being amongst the best atmosphere as well as close to the pitch and the away fans!
Inbox me - first taker can have them!
Alright willing to run at a loss here to make sure 2 blues fill these seats - face value price is £80 for the pair but I’ll sell them for 60. Inbox me!

Alright willing to run at a loss here to make sure 2 blues fill these seats - face value price is £80 for the pair but I’ll sell them for 60. Inbox me!
If you have 2 Value Gold SC's how will you run at a loss when they are £300 each a season, approximately £17.64 per match at face value ?

If that's the case you're profiteering, or trying to. It's no fuckin' wonder why we have empty seats dotted about the stadium pal when people like you are taking the piss : /

If you have 2 Value Gold SC's how will you run at a loss when they are £300 each a season, approximately £17.64 per match at face value ?

If that's the case you're profiteering, or trying to. It's no fuckin' wonder why we have empty seats dotted about the stadium pal when people like you are taking the piss : /
I don't think he's taking the P... He's already explained that his tickets are on the half way line, block 105, and in tier 1 not tier 5 where the value tickets are located. And they cost £755 for 19 games. It's only fair that you should give him an apology.

He's never mentioned they're value cards? He said they are gold ie not platinum.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.