Watford Man of the match

Vote for MoTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went for bernardo with gundogan a close 2nd raheem will win it but imo was a little off first half and was excellent for 20minutes in the 2nd half, bernardo work rate and quality never dropped the whole match, mahrez,david, and Gundo get a special mention, vinny looks ready for a rest deeney had him on toast when he came on

I just didn’t see this great game Gundogan had. Taking out Sterling who I voted for simply because he won us the game, I thought Bernardo was easily the next best player.
Always making things happen on the left with Mahrez in the first half and then working his nuts off and very creative second half.

Sterling is incredible. Didn't do much in the 1st half but the lad is a game changer, a match winner. Love him.

Voted Sterling because his goals won us the game, but agree that he was unusually poor in the first half. That said the whole team were for the first 45 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.