Watford nearly sold out (Now sold out)

117 M34 said:
felixbg said:
MATCITY said:
I think I read on Twitter 109

moved to 109. put a load of flags up in the kippax tonight & got 60 odd massive stick flags for tomorrow. should be interesting

<a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/gt9sssmw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/gt9sssmw</a>

Wait until chinley blues get there and cover them up with their flag.
Theirs is on the next level, so felix is safe.

The Emptihad, eh? RagCaf will have been on here to find out the number of empty seats. They must be very disappointed. They are literally obsessed with our attendances.

felixbg said:
MATCITY said:
LoveCity said:
Have the South Standers relocated to random places around the ground or are they congregating somewhere? Particularly the Blue Alliance.
I think I read on Twitter 109

moved to 109. put a load of flags up in the kippax tonight & got 60 odd massive stick flags for tomorrow. should be interesting

<a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/gt9sssmw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/gt9sssmw</a>

For those doubters about The Blue Alliance,Great Work Felix, you have just gotta love this guy.

Must be my turn to by you a Drink.

Regards

Peely

Sorry to post this on here but I wasn't sure where this could go. I've been a season ticket holder for 14 years and sit in CBL 3 with my brother, mum and dad. We're on the cup scheme too. Today we were moved to CBL 1 and separated into 2 pairs of tickets 8 seats away from each other. This wasn't ideal, I reckoned, but that's what can happen in cup games when they don't sell the 3rd tier. I wasn't impressed that they couldn't find 4 together but whatever. I don't really enjoy the lower down view, personally, either but as I said its the cup and the third tier often gets shut.

To then turn up today and see that there are other people sitting in our seats who have paid a fiver less is a joke. I don't even care about the money. We have sat in those seats since we moved into the stadium and I love going and sitting with my family. It's great that it sold out today but it's completely incompetent that when demand got high enough to sell tier 3 they didn't offer cup scheme season ticket holders their usual seats. Instead our loyalty to the club is repaid by splitting us up, putting us in seats we don't like and giving someone else our seats for a cheaper price. I think it's an absolute disgrace that loyal fans get treated this way and I'm just wondering if anyone else had similar problems and felt the same way.

Wiekens said:
Sorry to post this on here but I wasn't sure where this could go. I've been a season ticket holder for 14 years and sit in CBL 3 with my brother, mum and dad. We're on the cup scheme too. Today we were moved to CBL 1 and separated into 2 pairs of tickets 8 seats away from each other. This wasn't ideal, I reckoned, but that's what can happen in cup games when they don't sell the 3rd tier. I wasn't impressed that they couldn't find 4 together but whatever. I don't really enjoy the lower down view, personally, either but as I said its the cup and the third tier often gets shut.

To then turn up today and see that there are other people sitting in our seats who have paid a fiver less is a joke. I don't even care about the money. We have sat in those seats since we moved into the stadium and I love going and sitting with my family. It's great that it sold out today but it's completely incompetent that when demand got high enough to sell tier 3 they didn't offer cup scheme season ticket holders their usual seats. Instead our loyalty to the club is repaid by splitting us up, putting us in seats we don't like and giving someone else our seats for a cheaper price. I think it's an absolute disgrace that loyal fans get treated this way and I'm just wondering if anyone else had similar problems and felt the same way.

Bit over the top.

Wiekens said:

No sympathy, you could have kept your eye on sales and seen when they were going to release CB3 and sorted your usual seats out.

Bilboblue said:
Wiekens said:

No sympathy, you could have kept your eye on sales and seen when they were going to release CB3 and sorted your usual seats out.

I'm SC holder and in Cup Scheme in CB 3 and was moved to CB 2 for today's game but when 3rd tier opened rang straight away to get moved back...my seat had already been sold...got offered another in CB3 which was OK but I don't see why they can't automatically give the seat back once they make the decision to open it.

Bilboblue said:
Wiekens said:

So I'm supposed to check every day to see when my seats are on sale and then ring up the box office and order tickets in my seats... Really makes the whole automatic ticketing on the cup scheme worth in

Wiekens said:

If you we're moved to level 1 then you paid the same amount so they didn't pay a fiver less. Once level 3 was open you can just call and they'll relocate you and/or you can get seats together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.