Watford nearly sold out (Now sold out)

Balls.

Procrastinated on getting my mate's ticket (he's not working) thinking this would never sell out. Tried to do it this afternoon and it said 'sold out' - I just assumed the ticketing site was broken lol.

How the fuck has this sold out?

Brilliant, but not for my mate... Will have to break the news to him now.

Re: Watford nearly sold out

M19Blu said:
The Pink Panther said:
M19Blu said:
No, I've been moved from 324 to 221 and charged £20. It looks like 324 will now be open with tickets going for £15.

So you've been charged a fiver extra then, not £20
Oh, I'm sat on the front row of CB 327 with my daughter

Never said I was charged £20 extra matey, try and keep up.

Is this a ten minute argument or the full half hour?

-- Jan 4th, '13, 18:35 --

M19Blu said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
That really pisses me off. Some bloody plastic sitting in me CBL3 seat.

Same as that and I've been charged £20 to relocate while some casual passer-by can have my seat for £15.

You said you'd been charged £20 to be relocated

Enjoy the match everyone. Had to give my ticket to the old dear who is taking my lad as my wife is currently in Whiston awaiting the arrival of our 2nd child.

Hopefully a great day at the match for everyone and a new baby to join the clan.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Enjoy the match everyone. Had to give my ticket to the old dear who is taking my lad as my wife is currently in Whiston awaiting the arrival of our 2nd child.

Hopefully a great day at the match for everyone and a new baby to join the clan.

Missing games .....leaving early....time to jack it in mate ;)

blue b4 the moon said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Missing games .....leaving early....time to jack it in mate ;)

can you not ask wife to wait till sunday,

20,000 empty seats, are you f***ing sure!"

No mention of it yet on Red cafe.

Obviously they would rather perpetuate the lie, rather than admit the truth.

Let's see if anyone has the balls on Red Cafe to post. City Have Sold Out Against Watford In The FA Cup 3rd Round. ;-)

jrb said:
Let's see if anyone has the balls on Red Cafe to post. City Have Sold Out Against Watford In The FA Cup 3rd Round. ;-)

Don't worry, some of them have already begun spreading the myth around Twitter that it's £1 for EVERYONE (I wish). The club of lies and propaganda...

SalfordCityBlue said:
Balls.

Procrastinated on getting my mate's ticket (he's not working) thinking this would never sell out. Tried to do it this afternoon and it said 'sold out' - I just assumed the ticketing site was broken lol.

How the fuck has this sold out?

Brilliant, but not for my mate... Will have to break the news to him now.

This is exactly why I always buy early for peace of mind. Once that ticket is booked then I know I'm going.

Re: Watford nearly sold out

The Pink Panther said:
M19Blu said:
The Pink Panther said:
So you've been charged a fiver extra then, not £20
Oh, I'm sat on the front row of CB 327 with my daughter

Never said I was charged £20 extra matey, try and keep up.

Is this a ten minute argument or the full half hour?

-- Jan 4th, '13, 18:35 --

M19Blu said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
That really pisses me off. Some bloody plastic sitting in me CBL3 seat.

Same as that and I've been charged £20 to relocate while some casual passer-by can have my seat for £15.

You said you'd been charged £20 to be relocated

I've had to relocate, my ticket cost £20 instead of £15 but it's not going to ruin my day. Don't let it ruin yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.