Watford post match thread

It's the three points what count! We can play shit like all the others but just get the points! Once we get the fine tuning right and players are back on firm we can marvel at the entertainment but until then we just fuck everyone from the RagDipperMeedya off!!!

I hope they don't try and claim it was intentional ! I'd already said "shit corner" before it got to Yaya, which it was, but a goal is a goal.
How can it be a "shit" corner?. He hammered it in - Yaya produced a fantastic left foot volley - Gomez didn't see it.

The second half of the season is all about getting points on the board.
It isn't about if we play like Brazil.
There will be more of these results and performances to come til the end of may.
I'd rather play like bury and pinch results than play teams off the park and get Nish.
Bring it the fuck on.

Hard won victory today.

We seem to play better without Kdb in the starting line up.

Is he our modern franny lee? Franny joined a team flying but then we suffered for the rest of that season!

Kdb is a great player but does he unsettle the team?

The first few games of the season when he was a sub we were flying but since he started matches we don't seem the same team especially away from home!

Only my observation and wondered if anyone else felt the same

Sure you don't mean Rodney Marsh Blue?

Never in doubt!!
Now let's progress in the two domestic cup competitions later in the week and start 2016 the way we wish to continue.

How can it be a "shit" corner?. He hammered it in - Yaya produced a fantastic left foot volley - Gomez didn't see it.
So you think it was well worked then ? Fair enough, I thought it was the usual, badly hit, not beating the first man, City corner, but luckily a genius got to it before the first defender for once.

Maybe we've been trying that for the last 3 or 4 seasons, and one has finally worked.

Hard won victory today.

We seem to play better without Kdb in the starting line up.

Is he our modern franny lee? Franny joined a team flying but then we suffered for the rest of that season!

Kdb is a great player but does he unsettle the team?

The first few games of the season when he was a sub we were flying but since he started matches we don't seem the same team especially away from home!

Only my observation and wondered if anyone else felt the same
What the fuck are you on about Franny Lee ?

Since the start of the season I have been trying to stay off Mangala's back as I know he is a player lacking in confidence, but there comes a time when realisation has to kick in that he will not make the grade in a top 4 club let alone one vying for being one of the best in Europe. A CB has to be bought in this window as a priority or our season could rapidly turn into a real disappointment after promising so much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.