Watford post match thread

Arsenal were poor today at home against relegation fodder, but I bet it's us who get ripped a new one on MotD

Let Mangala go this month and bring in a replacement. If not we can write off the league (assuming kompany out for any length of time). Thought he was dreadful from start to finish.

If you look at the form guide, Watford are up there, they were at home, and smelling blood in the water with our poor away form giving them plenty of encouragement, so there's no surprise we had to dig deep to win here.
Arsenal were awful today, and we're at home to a poor side, our digging in and winning will start the doubts rolling in Arsenal's collective mind we are only 3 points behind, and history shows Arsenal will falter, and City know how to put a run together at the business end.

Came through a real tough game with the win the sign of champions! We need to man up though how we could do with a barry and de jong to drag us through these games and not allow us to be bullied!
We certainly could be more physical in midfield I'll grant you that -hold it up- just to win it back , to create quickly etc etc so that it covers the defenders and brings striker/ forwards into play . For me it's about getting a more solid midfield . Yes mangala has been a problem but he's exposed far too often . VK could handle that exposure but eliaquim just cannot do it . He's got to try and sort this out in this window

Still looking for the numerous posters whose managerial advice was to get Yaya and Aguero off asap. They've gone a tad quiet!
Not only that, but what's all this 'we might have won but played poorly' stuff all about? Just checked on various websites and the result says 1-2. There are no comments about how we played in brackets!
Also, if we'd played brilliant but lost the very same people would be on here moaning about that. Let's just take the three points and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.