Watford post match thread

Yes mangala has been a problem but he's exposed far too often .
He was poor today however you look at it, but the guy to his left was worse, and Mangala was caught many times trying to defend the space behind Kolarov, who at one point stood there and pointed at the space. I'm not a Kolarov hater, but that was one of his worst games for us, even ignoring the OG, even Sterling was more use defensively.

For many of those posting in the match thread, you know who you are..............

Find a mirror, and have a good look.

Might be worthwhile after gaining 3 points away at very difficult opponents in a very strange season to take an hour out and re-read your posts.

Strongly believe you might learn something, not least you need to think about what present you would really like for your 18th/21st birthday.

If you have supported City like i have for more than 40 years, then you never have the expectancy of winning with ease despite our recent history. get a grip, calm down and support your team regardless,

Hard won victory today.

We seem to play better without Kdb in the starting line up.

Is he our modern franny lee? Franny joined a team flying but then we suffered for the rest of that season!

Kdb is a great player but does he unsettle the team?

The first few games of the season when he was a sub we were flying but since he started matches we don't seem the same team especially away from home!

Only my observation and wondered if anyone else felt the same

No. Not at all. If our important players being Yaya-Silva-Aguero play up their standards KdB will be a step up to the team. Not naming the ever injured Kompany as well. I'd rather we have KdB in our line up when these coreplayers are fit and play a few games together. So again you're totally wrong.

Still looking for the numerous posters whose managerial advice was to get Yaya and Aguero off asap. They've gone a tad quiet!
Not only that, but what's all this 'we might have won but played poorly' stuff all about? Just checked on various websites and the result says 1-2. There are no comments about how we played in brackets!
Also, if we'd played brilliant but lost the very same people would be on here moaning about that. Let's just take the three points and move on.

You sir are the voice of reason, thank fuck for that, happy new year sir!

Yes it is good to win ugly sometimes and it is the 3 points that matters, but if we keep playing like that another defeat is not far off. Our defending is what worries me most, & I don't mean just the back four. De Bruyne ,Silva ,Toure & Sterling too often could be seen half heartedly chasing their markers. Fernandinho was fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.