Watford post match thread

I'm delighted and frustrated at the same time, really happy with the 3 points but we didn't deserve it at all, very poor
However I will say that I was impressed with pellers for changing it up in 2nd half, effectiveLy taking a midfielder off for a striker to give some sport to kun, was great- I mean it was risky- but great. Yaya had a good game yesterday, and otemendi looks good again. But our attackers were a bit toothless until pellers made that change, then suddenly we started creating.
Anyway a great result, but a poor performance in the main.

Ouch lad, I'm blown away by your Pride in Battle.

Face it, the result was great but the performance was bang average. Blame a shit pitch and long grass all you want. We are awful away from home.
3 points is 3 points closer to the title -
take another glance at both arse games and leicester we were not awful -
it does not matter what the 'performance' is like it's about getting three points when it seems unlikely and we did that yesterday- the team should be congratulated each and every one of them because it was a 'team' performance- these really matter in a season

Since when was it wrong to be delighted to see your team win with 2 goals in the last 10 minutes of a match in which we otherwise played really badly?

Never said it was, I just can't get my tambourine out for that performance. Like I said, fair play to the manager for taking a rare chance with the changes. Otherwise it was dour stuff.

Just got in blues I was here when we were proper shit a lot of us were but from reading this a lot weren't sorry

Yep he ended up with the team he really wanted but ain't got the bottle to make the major decisions until it's all or nothing he should go with his instincts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.