Watford post-match

Great management in terms of Sterling. He has dipped from his incredibly high standards over the last few games, maybe he is trying to live up to his nearly as good as Messi/Ronaldo press.
Said it so many times before, Raheem is poor on the left wing against a deep defence-like Norwich. So much more natural in his play, body positions and movement when on the right-gives the team more balance too.

Funny isn't it, we record an 8-0 win 227 posts so far, lose 3-2 and well over a thousand posts. We're a strange bunch aren't we?

When we lose there's so much more to argue about. There'll be half a dozen mini-threads about different players, arguments, counter-arguments, insults, counter-insults and all those posters who 'know' football explaining how it should be. Then there's 'fact' v opinions v over/under reaction, countless "ah, but it was.." pitted against "look again, it wasn't...".

And so many posts take will looooong drawn out expletive filled rants and long-winded explanations.

And if var was involved...

First time I've seen us score eight, and eleven is the next target!!
It was the ideal opportunity to take the PL scoring record from the rags but I'm sure we'll get another chance.
The sun was shining and the Waldorf was serving Taylor's Landlord. A good day all round.

The return of Mendy and the emergence of Mahrez will help ease the loss of leroy and in the majority of games Fernandinho's ability to read the game and passing range will go some way to negate the loss of La Porte. Augurs well.

When we lose there's so much more to argue about. There'll be half a dozen mini-threads about different players, arguments, counter-arguments, insults, counter-insults and all those posters who 'know' football explaining how it should be. Then there's 'fact' v opinions v over/under reaction, countless "ah, but it was.." pitted against "look again, it wasn't...".

And so many posts take will looooong drawn out expletive filled rants and long-winded explanations.

And if var was involved...

More so the good news bad news syndrome.

Very few articles in media that extol the virtues of what is good in the world , more news about greed , crime , corruption , death , disaster , etc etc.

City losing now creates more waves than when we are doing it on the bit week in week out.

I lost count of the number of times Norwich's three goals were shown over hear in oz and the juggernaut that is City is on the wane.

It was almost headline news at least as far as the sport segment was concerned.

Even the headline on BBC is Crisis what Crisis ( Roger Hodgson should sue them ).

Fast forward to the biggest win in the premier league for a generation and then some and only a blip on the sport dialogue in passing with two goals replayed on local media.

To be honest, I don’t know how Pep gets away with it. 8.0? It’s a fucking entertainment business man. Go now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.