Watford sold out

91a03245c92e9216542c01448cbc3ca1.png
LMAO,Funny as fk..

Didn't realise I sounded that disturbed.
LCFC

Well after supporting them for 50yrs i think most off us are a little bit disturbed,
As far as the ticket office staff(since we moved from maine rd)who don,t seem to give a f..k,i known staff who transferred but they don,t seem work there now,
but you could resolve problems(but not now)..ive had it myself..
But would i go and support Lincoln city fc..Lol

Well after supporting them for 50yrs i think most off us are a little bit disturbed,
As far as the ticket office staff(since we moved from maine rd)who don,t seem to give a f..k,i known staff who transferred but they don,t seem work there now,
but you could resolve problems(but not now)..ive had it myself..
But would i go and support Lincoln city fc..Lol

He won't either. It'll be Lancaster City - his local team

What a load of bollocks this is, needed 4 tickets for this match and got 3. Missed out on one ticket just as they sold out. Either they can't count past 1800 or we employ loads of admin whom are unable to do their jobs or they tried to make a tiny profit on 'City in the fucking City'

If I didn't have loads of loyalty (bollocks) points and like doing aways I'd fuck platinum right off.

I can see next season being my last, the match day experience is shite. Non league football is where I'll end up, drink and smoke in the ground, 3pm kick offs, £8 in, cheap trains. No jumped up **** in an high vis, no traffic issues, no pointless queues before the match etc etc etc.

Might be with you.Had my season ticket nearly 40 years and love City but dont like the way things are going off the pitch.My youngest still wants to go but when he is at Uni I think that will be me done as a regular,will pick games.

Will always be around if the club ever need me,only went to Wembley as we were struggling to sell out.Its a new era.

Asked if citc package for Watford still available with the club, Just had an email response from city saying the 'city in the city' package for Watford is no longer running so must be them added onto the original allocation. They must not realise them sort of people aren't bothered in going to Watford.

Funny though that even when they corrected the number none actually went back on sale. they would have still had them just changed the numbers to make people happy.

Any extra tickets will be offered supporters clubs first

The disconnect with clubs and fans is not just a city issue.

Premier players and managers are simply not willing to mix.

It happened at Boro away. Both vinny and pep ignored fans in the ground. Yet negrado had a chat.

I support city. Fuck all the players etc. They come and go. I will back them but it rare I will be bothered if any leave. Maybe zabba. The rest thanks for the memories.

They like people you work with. You don't choose them. They colleagues. When one leaves a lot do the usual keep in touch chat. Never happens and those left at work don't want it to happen. It was a forced group.

Support the badge.

If the club cream they off they still tell us the full allocation.

They never publish the net figure, so just looks like an error. If they did publish the net figure for Waford it would be nearer to 1,000 than 1,800.

Normally I'd agree and we always see the standard blurb on the website that "The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club", but it's rumoured we got around 4000 tickets for Huddersfield in the FA Cup - that's what the away end holds and I don't recall seeing anything in the way of 300 unused or fenced off seats - yet City announced we only received 3700. It wouldn't surprise me if they're deliberately announcing lower figures for certain games where they're creaming off hundreds elsewhere in addition to the groups they mention generically on the ticket page. After all, when you see "Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club" for Watford away, City In The City arguably falls outside those brackets.

Asked if citc package for Watford still available with the club, Just had an email response from city saying the 'city in the city' package for Watford is no longer running so must be them added onto the original allocation. They must not realise them sort of people aren't bothered in going to Watford.

Funny though that even when they corrected the number none actually went back on sale. they would have still had them just changed the numbers to make people happy.

If something has gone on and City In The City has been cancelled (like you, it doesn't surprise me one bit if it has), then it's best to keep a close eye on the ticket page because they could easily be put back on sale over the coming days. Chelsea away was sold out at one point then some tickets became available but I don't recall the club making an announcement and fans were just expected to find out for themselves by checking the ticket page.

If something has gone on and City In The City has been cancelled (like you, it doesn't surprise me one bit if it has), then it's best to keep a close eye on the ticket page because they could easily be put back on sale over the coming days. Chelsea away was sold out at one point then some tickets became available but I don't recall the club making an announcement and fans were just expected to find out for themselves by checking the ticket page.

Rather than putting them back on sale on website it wouldn't surprise me if they did that where they announce tickets the day before for collection only from the shop. Went down to shop before Liverpool new years eve with a pal while he got his ticket and there must of been about 200 tickets in the pile. They've done that Liverpool, BMG and at least once more which I can't remember who it was.

I think the problem with it sometimes is that city don't actually have the tickets half the time they're given to ticketing companies to sell on their behalf so they don't know where they are up to with them. It would explain the stupid row by row selling sometimes.

I don't expect anything for Watford to come back on sale, all tickets will most likely be spoken for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.