Watford tickets on sale from

Sponsors and corporates being more confident too.
United this season is the first ever game I am aware of where corporate went into a ballot
The rules are normally
1) you apply for tickets and get them if there are enough
2) if there are too many requests everyone gets 2 tickets (max) no matter what you apply for (so if there are 8 of you in a box you still get 2)
3) if option '2' still results in too much demand then there is a ballot

I have never seen it get to '3' before but it often gets to '2'
Convinced it was because everyone wanted to see PR37 unfortunately

Watford seems to have settled down to about 42 tickets available - hopefully those able to get in bang on 12 o’clock should be ok, not sure if there will be any available for the 3 o’clock slot though.

It's funny how we get nearly a third less tickets for Watford than united yet people who couldn't get a united ticket can get a Watford ticket. Do our magic ffp accountants also work in the ticket office come Derby day?

Have points through years and years of watching us home and away
I appreciate that.

Although I have been a City fan since the 1960’s and was a season ticket holder in the 70s (collecting programme tokens and the front of away programmes to qualify for Cup and derby tickets), i have only recently returned to the UK, so even though I go to every home game it looks like I will never have enough points to get an away ticket.

I won’t make the mistake of paying £50 for Platinum next season - a complete waste of money.

It's funny how we get nearly a third less tickets for Watford than united yet people who couldn't get a united ticket can get a Watford ticket. Do our magic ffp accountants also work in the ticket office come Derby day?
It's because more fans with the points wanted to go to united, it's also less time and money spent getting there. united and liverpool have always been more popular aways. I got a a ticket for united last time we could go but missed out by one sales window this time. But less people want to travel to Watford so I could get one for this game.

It's because more fans with the points wanted to go to united, it's also less time and money spent getting there. united and liverpool have always been more popular aways. I got a a ticket for united last time we could go but missed out by one sales window this time. But less people want to travel to Watford so I could get one for this game.
Liverpool didn't sell out no so long ago when e.g. November 2006, people complain they never get tickets for it were either too young or not bothered then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.