Wayne Bridge & Santa Cruz

Yaya_Tony said:
I'm 30 and I can't remember a bigger waste of space than these 2. Anyone else?
You have a short memory then. 90%+ of the jokers that wore the shirt during the dark days of the 90's were infinitely worse than either of those two. Creaney, Bradbury, Conlon, Clough, Fat Bob, Frontzeck, etc etc.. Do I need to go on and depress myself even more?

RSC gets my vote. As has been said, Hughes should have been sacked for buying him when he was still badly injured (as should the doctor who said he was fit).

pirate said:
i see your mcpointalot and raise you a buster phillips and matias vuoso

Vuoso disappeared into the reserves and never saw him play, i remember being excited at the time as we signed an argy.

What about Buster Phillips i think his name was. Dont think he cost us a fortune but Alan Ball predicted him as the first ever 10 million pound player. Think he ended up getting loaned out to conference teams.

the worst one that sticks out for me was,gerry creany we swapped walshy plus cash if my memory serves me,rsc and bridge are coming off very good seasonsand shouldnt find it hard getting new clubs.

also in my opinion if bridge had been in this side he would of looked far better than he did under hughes team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.