Wayne bridge unavailable for england

I think Gaz Baz and SWP should support him by boycotting the egypt match.

knypethestokie said:
Should Barry and SWP be in contention for the England squad...

Gaz baz has played in every squad cappellos picked apart from one due to suspension and sweep is becoming a regular squad choice. Which Joke players would be picked?

mat said:
knypethestokie said:
Should Barry and SWP be in contention for the England squad...

Gaz baz has played in every squad cappellos picked apart from one due to suspension and sweep is becoming a regular squad choice. Which Joke players would be picked?

I never said any should be picked altho IF Upson is a choice so should Shawcross.
Gareth Barry IMO has lacked consistency since leaving Villa...

cos doin someone for shagging your X is not on. if your going to do that to every bloke who shags an x your be doing it for a long time

tolmie's hairdoo said:
As for Sawyer, I've not made my mind up completely yet. She has put a fair bit of meat on, she has been pregnant for about 12 months at this rate.

She is a looker, but fear if she stood up from behind that desk, we could be in for a shock. Matterface looks like he is on work experience from the Wacky Warehouse.

Now if it was Millie Clode, not even John Terry would stand between me and despicable acts.

To be fair to Natalie Sawyer she is a looker and has gain a few pounds.
People are talking about her as if she's huge.

She may be a little curvier than Millie but is far fitter too

steph said:
cos doin someone for shagging your X is not on. if your going to do that to every bloke who shags an x your be doing it for a long time

That's probably true in your Jeremy Kyle world you little skank. But some of us have principles and I, like Bridgey am nobodies lapdog.

Now fook off down to Tescos in your pyjamas and bring me back some bread and milk.

thats cos your like him. no balls ,the one everyone laughs at and shags your misses behind your back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.