Wayne bridge unavailable for england

sdm said:
Have you ever been through a bad split? Fuck me mate i couldn't eat ,sleep,stress worry and that didn't involve a so called friend either. Just because someone plays international football doesn't mean it will hurt him less. It can be a killer and mine didn't spend a week on the front page of every paper in the land.

Sorry mate I do understand and yeah I've been hurt but come out the other side stronger.
I've said I do think Terry is a twat and think his ex is basically a slag...

But is it worth his England career, missing the World Cup, they only come around 3 or 4 times in a footballers career.
I say stand up to the prick, show the world your a better man, show some balls, to him and her.

steph said:
cos doin someone for shagging your X is not on. if your going to do that to every bloke who shags an x your be doing it for a long time

My you are making a good 1st impression, no one is talking about people shagging your ex, your mates ex who you have had a kid with, thats a different kettle of fish. Because PRICK that means they are not a mate. A mate is someone you rely upon.

Thats the issue here, I am in agreement there are plenty of birds in this world, thank fuck I have had a few as well. But a mates? No sorry thats bollox, you are shallower than a puddle, mums aunts sisters and ex's are off limits, unless of course you have no value of the word friendship.

You love your mates and you bury them, or they may have to bury you.

bluetide said:
Anyone else on here think he might do him during the game on Saturday?

Hope not, there's been far too much sex in this story already

What an over reaction on the news this morning,for fucks sake you'd think England winning the world cup hinged on Wayne Bridge going!

I would absolutely love it if our whole team refused to shake that scumbags hand!

Any City or England Fan should be 100% behind Bridge and not Terry! Terry does not deserve anyone's respect! If Terry was a man he would have publicly apologised to his Wife, and his Friend. He should have also stepped down immediately as Captain and offered to step down from the England team completely if that is what Bridge wanted him to do.

Instead he has fronted it out and people are applauding him for it - shame!

Football is a team game, if held to it's highest ethics it is about camaraderie, sticking together, fighting for each other win or lose! We as City fans should know that better than anyone! We're still smiling and laughing when our team loses, we're behind them all the way (well most of us are)! We would not do the dirty on our mates and we should not condone it when someone else does!

Terry has a God complex and thinks he's untouchable, that is just not right and he should not be the example that Kids look up to.

It's not a case of "Team Bridge" but more "Team anything". Terry's completely selfish behaviour in the aftermath of his stupidity show's he has no idea of the concept.

steph said:
wayne bridge is an absolute prick turning down england, i dont no what the problem is anyway ,he wasnt even with the slag at the time!!!!!!!!! grow up bridge be a man not a fucking pussy ,your making yourself look a right dickhead

You're about 18yrs old? No kids? not in a relationship?.. you are the one who needs to grow up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.