Wayne Bridge

he had a great debut. made us look a lot more solid at the back. although when we did go down to 10 men he did get skinned quite a few times by valencia and palacios by sliding in and them just turning back!! altogether a very convincing debut!!

Right.... Thought he looked quite good in the 1st half.
But... Second half he was skinned a few times by Valencia..
Now i am not having a go here by any stretch of the imagination..
But to me the same signs about the left full back getting no cover from left side of midfield was there to see..
But he will get match fitter and will no doubt be a much better left fullback than what we have.

Good debut, not sure about the fashion sense though.

Black shirt, gold tie? Dearie me.

DTKOAG said:
But to me the same signs about the left full back getting no cover from left side of midfield was there to see..
But he will get match fitter and will no doubt be a much better left fullback than what we have.

i agree i think with time he will link up great with robinho but i have to be honest if it would have been ball or garrido i recon we would have lost.

DTKOAG said:

Tbh...players like valencia will skin any defender a couple of times in a game...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.