Wayne Bridge

Very solid debut.
I think he got skinned by Valencia in the 2nd half because he's not quite match fit yet. He will continue to improve.

thought he played excellent and will only get better as his fitness imroves.

saw him blowing a bit in the first half after one of his lung busting runs but that is to be expected. remember zabletta started quite slowly against chelsea but he has got better and better. dont want to hijack the brudge thread...but how good was zabletta today!!!!!

ran his heart out and motivated the team when dunney got sent off. absolutely OUTSTANDING!

take a buw son!

great debut looked like he had been there all season. also think kompany needs to be dropped to centre half and richards to right back.also thought zabelta played very well in centre mid

he played really well for being a debut match... i will look forward to see him cover the left side for many years... he linked well with Onuoha and Robinho... didnt make many mistakes at all...

He was solid yesterday, a great debut. We haven't had a quality left back for years and what a difference he made. The defence looked more composed and resilient than it has all season. A quality acquisition who will get better as he gels into the squad. This boyo's a good signing Mr Hughes! :D

get rid of the fuckwit dunne and we are looking good at the back.

Bridge's signing is like a new defense. No more covering, no more out of positions, lot less weakness. Dunne is the weak link. Twat. He can go to hell. I hate him now.

Brilliant debut!!

Especially when you consider that a) he hasn't played that much prem football, b) Valencia looked fookin brilliant and would have been a nightmare debut opponent and c) he played the last thirty odd minutes in a ten man team.

It was great to see as we all know that our main problem currently is the defence - much as we'd love to see our attacking options to be improved too ...... i.e. Kaka and Co!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.