wayne bridge

The Fat el Hombre said:
coleridge said:
Bigga

I actually feel that Garrido is improving and should be kept, as he's still relatively young. However, I don't know what particular 'successes' you are referring to, and certainly not against the team at the top of German football. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't Garrido come on at HT in Hamburg when the score was 1-1, and then went AWOl for the third [ultimately winning] goal at the back post. But no, blame it all on Bridge if you want. It's all academic now, anyway.

I hoped some blues might see how important Bridge is to us after the aalborg game when we were completely comfortable with him on the pitch and utterly shite when he went off

Hold on!!

You two can't keep tweeting on that Bridge 'needs games' and he'll 'come good', when you keep running down Garrido, when he's in EXACTLY the same boat! You can't expect to waltz into the team and have an impact without a realistic run of games!

One rule for one, I see...

coleridge said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
This argument over Garrido or Bridge is about as relevant as two bald men fighting over a comb.
Neither of them are good enough to be first-team regulars in my opinion and I will be disappointed to see either in a blue shirt at the start of next season.

I was responding to a proposition and dealing with the reality. This is not the Transfer Forum, my good man.

And I was passing comment on the abject futility of arguing about who is the least mediocre of two mediocre players.
I am aware that this is not the transfer forum,but if anyone thinks that Bridge is worthy of £100k a week,I would suggest psychiatric evaluation.

Bigga

Go and have a lie down, mate.

You seem to be arguing with your self in the mirror rather than responding to posts. Now you are making up comments that no-one else has said.

I know that it was a long evening, but if you are having sleepless nights over having Bridge at LB some 8 months into 'the project', then will you ever be happy?

You're making out as though Bridge has been playing shocking and I just don't think that's the case at all. His first 3 games or so he made some very poor errors and did need games but ever since I think he's played well. Garrido was shocking against aalborg and yes he can have the excuse of not playing but it was obvious we looked so much worse without Bridge.

Coleridge, you obviously have no clue about past conversations about the left hand side, so I'll side step your pointless contributions, from now on.

TFeH, Bridge has been bailed out, constantly and we don't seem to do that with Garrido, as much is all I'm saying. I think he can do, in some of our last games, for a chance of a regular berth.

I don't mind Garrido I just think he's lightweight and can't defend. People were running rings round him earlier this seaosn although I do remember him doing well for a run of games at one point

We'll have to agree to disagree though cos I thnk Bridge is hands down a far, far superior left back to Garrido

Bigga said:
Coleridge, you obviously have no clue about past conversations about the left hand side, so I'll side step your pointless contributions, from now on.

TFeH, Bridge has been bailed out, constantly and we don't seem to do that with Garrido, as much is all I'm saying. I think he can do, in some of our last games, for a chance of a regular berth.

By side-step, you mean avoid. I note that you are unable to respond. However, I will leave you with the final word, as that is obviously your modus operandi. Good luck and cheer up, my friend. I'll be happy with either Bridge or Garrido come Sunday. Have a good weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.