Wayne Bridge

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
lionheart said:
So why not play Sylvinho for the next two games and give Bridge a spell in the reserves to hopefully regain his form without costing us crucial points?
Don't be stupid, he's had one bad game this season ffs.

That's absolute bollocks. He's been shocking ever since he signed then papered over the cracks every 10 games with a slightly above average performance.

vbr said:

That's absolute bollocks. He's been shocking ever since he signed then papered over the cracks every 10 games with a slightly above average performance.
Ha ha, I suggest you watch the game proper then. He's been consistently good in every game this season bar Burnley.

vbr said:

Absolute bollocks, best left back we've had in my lifetime.

P.S. My mate has just pointed out Mark Hughes is an anagram for useless welsh c**t

frothy said:
bluejue said:
I think it is lack of charisma that means that when he fucks up he takes a load of abuse. More charismatic players get away with more.
he gets turned inside out every game, and the way he gave that corner away for no reason sums up is awareness of whats going on

Never knew players had eyes in the back of there head?
He clearly should of been told by others he had time.......if you've ever played the game you should know this?

If some City fans put as much energy into supporting the side instead of slagging them off all the time we would have good support for a change!!

Danamy said:
frothy said:
he gets turned inside out every game, and the way he gave that corner away for no reason sums up is awareness of whats going on

Never knew players had eyes in the back of there head?
He clearly should of been told by others he had time.......if you've ever played the game you should know this?

Hi D, my mate from above is your Bro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.