Wayne Rooney twitter comment (regarding Mancini)

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

@WayneRooney said:
Was manchini asking for red card????

Thick **** needs some spelling lessons.... here are some replies (including 2 of mine)

@WayneRooney may not be able to spell Mancini but I bet he can ask for a gumjob in more than one language #grannyshagger

@WayneRooney Mancini* Spell his name right ya thick twat!!

Thought MANCINI was bang out for doing the card gesture but what you expect when you get thick twats like @WayneRooney getting away with it?

@WayneRooney There is no "H" in Mancini you thick skulled ogre. Oh, and ever heard of hypocrisy?

@WayneRooney yeah, he was - it's so disrespectful! why can't he be more like you? you'd never do anything like that...

@WayneRooney Fergie would appeal!! RM can't articulate himself like Fergie,the hand gestures r more obvious. Hypocrite wanker #ProperBellend

my replies

@WayneRooney "Was manchini asking for red card????" You can't even spell Mancini you illiterate scouse twat

@WayneRooney You are 26 and still cannot spell correctly WTF is wrong with you?!

My reply

Fuck off you fat, bald, scouse fucking ****. At least Mancini wasn't shagging a brass whilst his kids were being pushed out of your rancid wife's scouse minge you wig wearing fat sack of twat.

I don't have Twitter though.

lee-mcfc said:
my replies

@WayneRooney "Was manchini asking for red card????" You can't even spell Mancini you illiterate scouse twat

@WayneRooney You are 26 and still cannot spell correctly WTF is wrong with you?!

Thank fuck he's a footballer cause quite frankly with his knowledge he'd be as much use as a cock flavoured lollypop to society...

TheMightyQuinn said:
My reply

Fuck off you fat, bald, scouse fucking ****. At least Mancini wasn't shagging a brass whilst his kids were being pushed out of your rancid wife's scouse minge you wig wearing fat sack of twat.

Get it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
My reply

shame, that would have made a good un
dont get all that hash shit myself either but that was just about to the point.

marios stress ball said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
My reply

Get it.

I'd end up spending 12 hours a day insulting Rio Ferdinand to the point he had to get the police involved. It's for my own good that I stay away.

TheMightyQuinn said:
My reply

lee-mcfc send this immediately ^^^^^

me and my brother just wet ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.