Wayne Rooney twitter comment (regarding Mancini)

TheMightyQuinn said:
marios stress ball said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
My reply

Fuck off you fat, bald, scouse fucking ****. At least Mancini wasn't shagging a brass whilst his kids were being pushed out of your rancid wife's scouse minge you wig wearing fat sack of twat.

I don't have Twitter though.

Get it.

I'd end up spending 12 hours a day insulting Rio Ferdinand to the point he had to get the police involved. It's for my own good that I stay away.

TMQ you know it's worth it (hours of endless, and cheap, fun).

I don't have twitter either but would have put:

@WayneRooney - a pensioner has just slipped over on some ice here, fill yer boots lad #grannyshagger

Feel free if to use it if you have twitter.

M18CTID said:
tueartsboots said:
RM was asking for yellow NOT red:
<a class="postlink" href="http://newsthump.com/2012/01/17/the-imaginary-card-i-was-waving-was-a-yellow-not-a-red-insists-mancini/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://newsthump.com/2012/01/17/the-ima ... um=twitter</a>

Tuesday 17 January 2012 by Spacey
The imaginary card I was waving was a yellow not a red, insists Mancini

Manchester City Manager Roberto Mancini has defended his recent card waving antics by insisting the card he was waving in last night’s 1-0 victory over Wigan Athletic was clearly a yellow and not a red.

Mancini has come under criticism for gesturing at referees to send players off, but he insists that he was gesticulating for a caution rather than for the player to be dismissed.

“I would never use an imaginary red card to influence the referees decision,” he said.

“If people want to imagine that I’m imagining red cards then that is up to them, but if they look more closely at my imaginary card then they will see that it is clearly a yellow card that I’m imagining.”

Mancini waves card

Wayne Rooney hit out at Mancini’s claims and called for the FA to confiscate the former Internazionale and Lazio manager’s stash of imaginary red cards.

“Something needs to be done!” he fumed in one tweet. “I don’t see why the FA can’t stop him taking his imaginary cards into the technical area.”

“The only way to deal with it is for the fourth official to check Mancini’s pockets before the game starts.”

The FA has confirmed that it will study the footage to try and ascertain whether Mancini’s claims that he is brandishing an imaginary yellow card, and not a red, are credible.

“If we feel that Roberto Mancini is holding an imaginary red card then we will have no alternative but to hand out the sort of imaginary punishment that we usually reserve for Sir Alex Ferguson,” revealed an FA spokesman.

Fucking genius lol!

I'd like to know how Rooney got hold of one of these imaginary cards a week last Sunday. Did he nick one of Roberto's as the teams were coming out ?

If not, and if the Rags have their own stash, then the media should be having a go at them as well. One way or another, these imaginary cards don't just appear from nowhere. Surely the 4th Official should be checking for them when he's inspecting players' studs in the tunnel ?

I used to play rugby union (back in my youth) and only the captain could talk to the referee, and in my experience, always addresses him as 'Sir' when questioning decisions, as in, "Excuse me, sir, but what was that for?"

Admittedly, that was quite a few years ago, but all officials had total respect from every player, and still do, as far as I know.

I was under the impession that only the captain is supposed to speak to the refereee in footaball nowadays.

As was mentioned earlier, if the FA / UEFA / FIFA introduced this rule and enforced it strictly, backing the officials, it would soon cut out incidences of players surrounding refs.

But they never will, of course, as this would lose the GPC one of his tactical weapons.

Following on from this, did anyone else notice at one point during the Liverpool game last week, Micah, the captain, ushering three or four City players away from the ref whenthey were arguing with him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.