Wayne Rooney

My FB status
Kompany vs Rooney - chalk and cheese. The former is a warrior, a credit to the game; the latter a cry baby that couldn't beat VK and did his utmost to get him sent off. Is it a coincidence that when Rooney can't hide behind biased referees in this country that he doesn't influence games for England? I think not.

Wouldn't have noticed him in the game otherwise, white pele you're havin a laugh. Jo could've put in a better performance than he showed.

as an england fan as well as a city fan it hurts me to say i will not watch another england game when this prick is in the team , he did his best to get vinnie booked then proceeded to be the knob that he is for the rest of the game going totally unpunished ,

graham1312 said:
as an england fan as well as a city fan it hurts me to say i will not watch another england game when this prick is in the team , he did his best to get vinnie booked then proceeded to be the knob that he is for the rest of the game going totally unpunished ,
I know exactly how you feel, the first two games I can watch but when that piece of sh*t returns its going to be difficult especially with half the team being Blue justifiably

It's funny but the word "****" is rarely ever used over here in the US but I can't think of a better word to answer with when somebody asks me to describe Rooney.

Bluemoon115 said:
If he didn't spend so much time trying to get our players sent off tonight, his side might have mustered a decent effort on goal.

But no, he is Mr. Manchester United, representing all of their values as a club.

A cheating, crying, arrogant scumbag in both his personal and professional life.

If he and Young go to the Euro's I'm changing my gender.

QFT.

ultimateharold said:
Bluemoon115 said:
If he didn't spend so much time trying to get our players sent off tonight, his side might have mustered a decent effort on goal.

But no, he is Mr. Manchester United, representing all of their values as a club.

A cheating, crying, arrogant scumbag in both his personal and professional life.

If he and Young go to the Euro's I'm changing my gender.

QFT.
Ok sorry but what is QFT?

However hard I try I can't get Shrek and **** to fit QFT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.