Wayne Rooney

Johnsonontheleft

After watching his haranguing of Michael Oliver today at every opportunity, my hatred of this contemptible twat of a human being has at least doubled.

He epitomises most of the things I hate about that scumbag club.

In the post match thread someone called him Friar Tuck. This really needs to be put into widespread use.

Despite his Stevie Overrated impression of being in the ref's ear every second of the match he did actually have a decent game. As did Fellaini who put himself about and Shaw who battled manfully against Navas and Zabs with no help and the cuddly Teddy Bear in goal.

Not enough though to get them top 4.

Or top 6 or top 8.

His solo run where he megged Kompany was class, but that's the difference between being world class and average. Rooney spends most of the game in the refs ear when Aguero just wants to play football. He could learn alot just watching the likes of Kun and Costa. 100% effort in the right areas at the right time, leave the fooking ref alone you daft prima donna.

ifiwasarichfan said:
In the post match thread someone called him Friar Tuck. This really needs to be put into widespread use.

Despite his Stevie Overrated impression of being in the ref's ear every second of the match he did actually have a decent game. As did Fellaini who put himself about and Shaw who battled manfully against Navas and Zabs with no help and the cuddly Teddy Bear in goal.

Not enough though to get them top 4.

Or top 6 or top 8.

Friar_Tuck.jpg

There might be a slight resemblance there XD

Mankymeat FC said:
His solo run where he megged Kompany was class, but that's the difference between being world class and average. Rooney spends most of the game in the refs ear when Aguero just wants to play football. He could learn alot just watching the likes of Kun and Costa. 100% effort in the right areas at the right time, leave the fooking ref alone you daft prima donna.
Ref just has to book Rooney once and he'd stop the bullying. I don't blame him from trying to intimidate the officials - it works. Refs have to be stronger.

Rooney's football was mixed today. A lot of his diagonals got cut out. He made one great run at our defence in 2nd half, but what else?

I can't take him seriously since his headband incident at our place last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.