Waze traffic app

If you drive enough, I think it's pretty useful. Here in Switzerland we also have quite a bit of fixed & mobile radar and the ease of users notifying others when a radar is active helps in avoiding costly fines. Equally responsive & up to date with real time traffic changes too

I don't speed/drive much in general so I honestly don't use it regularly anymore

Just installed the Waze app now. It seems to accept the eircode, which is a bonus. The icons look a bit "cartoon-y" though.
I've used it all across europe Jim, postcodes in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France etc etc, it even found where we were in Sri Lanka, though I didn't drive there.

It's never let me down really, though it once tried to take me down some stairs in Italy (small village), it updates traffic info live, so can and will change your route (I've ignored it a couple of times and seriously regretted it).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.