WBA/Wolves trouble - are you watching City?

I hear you bud. However, how do we grow our match going fan base this way?

How do all of the day trippers get a ticket, so as they spend a fortune in the club shop?

What about fans who live overseas or fans who can only afford 1 game a season?

Whether you care or not about the above, the club will have to take these factors into consideration

Plus, haven’t you ever been in an away end or got a ticket in our end to watch with mates of rival clubs? I know I’ve done both without any trouble whatsoever
maybe i put it wrong, maybe have a history of buying tickets over a few seasons, and i have been to OT liverpool and leeds in the home end but kept stum

maybe i put it wrong, maybe have a history of buying tickets over a few seasons, and i have been to OT liverpool and leeds in the home end but kept stum
I have as well and if you don't want to get filled in you say nothing. This seasons game against the scoucers at the Etihad, there were a fair few of them in the Colin Bell stand third tier, and when they scored they jumped up, they were thrown out but they shouldn't have been there in the first place and it could of got ugly. Luckily for them it didn't but its happened too many times. City need to sort it out.

In 10 years time it will be standard practice for loads of fans wearing lots of different scarves to matches, we will have fan zones and places where you can buy all sorts of other clubs merchandise at the Etihad.

It'll be sneered upon for legacy fans to be tribal and support only their club, if we don't wrench back now football will be like the cinema, just a day out.
I do recall when Franny took over as chairman and started the Maine Red redevelopment, that is exactly what he was targeting. In some interview he was quoted as saying that after numerous visits to the USA and their "football" games he would like our games to be family days out that weren't just about 90 minutes on the pitch.

It’s become abundantly clear through countless examples, including my own personal first hand experience, that City could not give one flying toss about thugs and idiots in the stadium, both in the away and home ends.

In 10 years time it will be standard practice for loads of fans wearing lots of different scarves to matches, we will have fan zones and places where you can buy all sorts of other clubs merchandise at the Etihad.

It'll be sneered upon for legacy fans to be tribal and support only their club, if we don't wrench back now football will be like the cinema, just a day out.

Honestly, I’d much prefer that than have to go to the match with a load of foaming at the mouth morons who are just there to spout bile and kick off.

Rugby league has it right. Good atmosphere and the rivalry / “banter” (god I hate that word) between supporters is mostly good natured. It’s brilliant.

Honestly, I’d much prefer that than have to go to the match with a load of foaming at the mouth morons who are just there to spout bile and kick off.

Rugby league has it right. Good atmosphere and the rivalry / “banter” (god I hate that word) between supporters is mostly good natured. It’s brilliant.

I don't see much trouble if any at the football these days, on the odd occasion something happens the news is all over it.

Rugby is a spectator sport which has had its issues, buses bricked and fighting between themselves.

The point is that football shouldn't be like going to the cinema or theatre it just shouldn't.

I don't see much trouble if any at the football these days, on the odd occasion something happens the news is all over it.

Rugby is a spectator sport which has had its issues, buses bricked and fighting between themselves.

The point is that football shouldn't be like going to the cinema or theatre it just shouldn't.

Not saying rugby is perfect but IMO (and I go to rugby league frequently) it’s a better day out.

I don’t want football to be over sanitised either, but the south stand at city these days is horrendous. The concourse is a bear pit and it’s full of pissed up coked up scallies.

Other areas of the ground are different I’m sure but I’m sacking this part of the ground off in the summer. It’s definitely getting worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.