WBA/Wolves trouble - are you watching City?

If you go in the home end as an away fan and don’t keep quiet you deserve a shellacking. I’ve done several home ends and always kept shtum. It’s an unwritten rule that most fans accept and understand.

You often get sussed out even if you keep quiet as you don't cheers at the right time or join in with their songs or celebrations if they score. Happened to me at Blackburn in our 4-1 promotion game. I was told if I kept my head down I'd be okay and I did. The funny thing is the lad to my left was a Blue as well so I had a kindred spirit there at least.

The biggest problem was allowing so many West Brom fans from behind the goal to get involved by coming around to that stand. That is just poor policing and poor stewarding. There were probably 3 wolves fans in that bit in total so they came round all fired up with no one to fight and it looked 20 x worse than it was. You would think 50 people had been arrested the way the media reported it.

Only carnage outside because they were lobbing bricks and rocks into the coach park, hitting fans including women.
They soon backed off when they gone run back up towards the ground
Agreed. They were just chucking any masonry off that shit heap. They were not so brave when City broke out of the cordon.

Agreed. They were just chucking any masonry off that shit heap. They were not so brave when City broke out of the cordon.
They got run over the bridge and down towards the roundabout out to the M6.

Saw a City minibus mount the pavement near the retail park and drive some sjokies over a hedge....bloody funny !!

What I am saying is city do sell to any1 when tickets go on open sale, city could make sure that tickets go to city fans if those fans have a history of buying tickets say 5 games a season
I hear you bud. However, how do we grow our match going fan base this way?

How do all of the day trippers get a ticket, so as they spend a fortune in the club shop?

What about fans who live overseas or fans who can only afford 1 game a season?

Whether you care or not about the above, the club will have to take these factors into consideration

Plus, haven’t you ever been in an away end or got a ticket in our end to watch with mates of rival clubs? I know I’ve done both without any trouble whatsoever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.