WBA/Wolves trouble - are you watching City?

this is what happens when you sell tickets to anyone when the tickets go on open sale, other fans get in the home end and then the fuck wits cheer if they score, then city fans get involved with us trying to get them out. happened against liverpool with fans in our end and some got a bloody nose and a kicking. But its down to city who sell to anyone or to these ticket sites who dont give a fuck who they sell to as long as they get a big mark up, city need to make sure our tickets go to our fans
Are you just having a moan at City, or do you have any alternatives to unsold tickets going on open sale?

I complained about 8 seats behind me always with away fans. Seems to have been sorted and now get fellow blues.

Are you just having a moan at City, or do you have any alternatives to unsold tickets going on open sale?
There are 2 choices.
City don't sell tickets to just about anyone.
City get an entire stand closed when violence erupts

There should be more responsibility on the clubs to ensure the tickets go to where they are supposed to go.
That today happened in the main stand where players family & friends were. It wouldn’t suprise me if a few wolves fans got in from complimentary tickets in the hands of touts.
Something that happens at ours with tickets.

Is there any evidence that there even was any Wolves fans in that corner?

All the footage I’ve seen on social media and the little bit ITV showed was West Brom V Police.
There is several you tube videos clearly showing a wolves fan in the WBA end arms up making it obvious he's wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.