We’re bombing Syria

May is spitting on the graves of all of the soldiers who lost their lives in Iraq.

Wake up people. Assad has not used chemical weapons, he was already succeeding. It was the rebels who used the chemical weapons as warned in advance a few days ago.

Worst post I’ve read this morning, congratulations as there’s plenty of contenders.

Whenever someone says “wake up” I already know it’s going to be conspiracy nonsense.

So the prime minister without a majority follows the most unpopular us president ever into bombing a foreign land without having concrete evidence...fantastic.

Because she knew the numbers wernt there for her. Fuckin scandelous she never went to Parliament for a vote.

Utter ****.

The Tornadoes and the weapons they fired were not even fired from within Syrian airspace, storm shadows have a 500 mile range. They would of likely been landing back in Cyprus by the time they hit their targets.

All of this was designed to be extremely precise and target military targets only and it looks like it went very well indeed.

Correct...And we should be very proud of our government and the RAF for today.

Because she knew the numbers wernt there for her. Fuckin scandelous she never went to Parliament for a vote.

Utter ****.

She doesn’t have to go to Parliament, she’s been voted in to make decisions without having to consult that complete **** Corbyn and his moronic cronies over everything she decides to do.

We’ve acted totally legally and carried out a response to the Geneva Convention being broken.

You sound pissed off that more chemical weapons won’t be made.

Worst post I’ve read this morning, congratulations as there’s plenty of contenders.

Whenever someone says “wake up” I already know it’s going to be conspiracy nonsense.

I bet you said something similar with Iraq didn’t you? They have got next to no evidence that Assad used the chemical weapons and May knows this which is why she did not get Parliamentary support.

I bet you said something similar with Iraq didn’t you? They have got next to no evidence that Assad used the chemical weapons and May knows this which is why she did not get Parliamentary support.

Yes they have. The evidence is overwhelming. It’s not just the UK saying it. The independent organisations that deal with these attacks have said they’ve happened.

Stop lying and making things up because you’re a conspiracy nut.

Even if that was true, where would the rebels find military grade chemical weapons and a fighter jet able to carry them? I think logically speaking you are ignoring the facts. The rebels are not a military, they do not have the technology to attack people with chemical weapons so how could they of?

As opposed to the Syrian army who has stockpiles of the stuff and fighter jets which can carry them.............

How do we know that they don’t have the technology? They are backed by the United States and Israel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.