We’re bombing Syria

I would yes. But I’m not going to wet my knickers over it. It was only when watching the news today and one guy commented that the whole “go to parliament every time you want to do something” is a new phenomenon. He also pointed out we fly more sorties on Iraq on a daily basis than we did with four aircraft in this very limited and successful mission that didn’t even encroach into Syrian airspace.
What's the final outcome going to be as the Russians arnt coming out of there

Is it just another weekend of bombing and then fuck all else for another year, just like Trump did 12 months ago.

If only it was possible to sensibly debate a serious topic without the labelling and childishness.

Yes, it would make a nice change. It feels like some are either unable or unwilling to do that though.

Back on topic, why didn’t they wait for the OPCW findings before launching an attack?

The British public has an aversion to bombing after events over recent years.

If the question was simply stated as ‘should we bomb Syria?’ then those figures are not surprising at all.

However, word the question ‘should we strategically strike military installations to stop Assad’s continued use of chemical weapons on his own citizens?’ I’d expect the figures to be reversed

I don’t know how the question was worded but your post suggests the former.

They didn't state the question posed - however its good of you to invent one to show that you are correct after all

The truth will come out at some point just like it did with Iraq. If it turns out to be Assad(which I don’t think it was) then I hope he is severely punished but likewise if the US, France and the UK have fabricated this story(which for me is more likely) then I hope Trump, Macron and May are severely punished too. I simply don’t see any incentive for Assad to use chemical weapons in a battle that he’s already close to winning.

What's the final outcome going to be as the Russians arnt coming out of there

Is it just another weekend of bombing and then fuck all else for another year, just like Trump did 12 months ago.

Hopefully its the destruction of chemical weapons facilities.

Russia are never coming out because strategically it's far too important for them and like us, they also like having some hold over oil because make no mistake, they are not there as some humanitarian shining beacon but we cant stand by and let them and Assad use chemical weapons.

Yes, it would make a nice change. It feels like some are either unable or unwilling to do that though.

Back on topic, why didn’t they wait for the OPCW findings before launching an attack?
They might have found something, wasn't the inspection scheduled for tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.