We’re bombing Syria

No you’re just so weak and desperate to oppose whatever May does that you’d happily see hundreds more civilians killed in chemical weapon attacks.
No.
Why couldnt we wait until the proof was there? If the western leaders are so sure they are correct then why not wait for proof?
Too many bloodthirsty types on here, utterly shameful.
Fuck it, its only syria

No shit, I've already mentioned she doesn't have too. And iirc you yourself yesterday said you'd prefer it to go to Parliament.
I would yes. But I’m not going to wet my knickers over it. It was only when watching the news today and one guy commented that the whole “go to parliament every time you want to do something” is a new phenomenon. He also pointed out we fly more sorties on Iraq on a daily basis than we did with four aircraft in this very limited and successful mission that didn’t even encroach into Syrian airspace.

No.
Why couldnt we wait until the proof was there? If the western leaders are so sure they are correct then why not wait for proof?
Too many bloodthirsty types on here, utterly shameful.
Fuck it, its only syria

You think Russia would ever allow a meaningful inspection of the site that might bring about a conclusion they dont like or want?

Give over, never going to happen and i'm happy for virtually every major government at play here that has seen the intelligence and has also come to the conclusion that this was Assad backed by Russia using chemical weapons against his own people.

Every now and then if it looks like a turd and stinks like a turd then it is a fucking turd!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.