We’re bombing Syria

We are not bombing Syria - we have strategically bombed chemical weapons factories there to try and stop deaths by chemical weapons.

Seems reasonable to me.

That's a great point mate, They seem to use the U.N. vote when it suits them.

As you just said. Has May had a pop at Trump over the cunts trick moving the American embassy to Jerusalem. Has she bollocks. Trump has practically said he gives not one fuck abt the UN.
To be fair she did criticise Americas decision to move its embassy to Jerusalem at the time,maybe you missed it mate.

To be fair she did criticise Americas decision to move its embassy to Jerusalem at the time,maybe you missed it mate.
Tbh mate she just said it was unhelpful what the USA had done. She knows not to Lambast the orange gibbon
Is moving an embassy, however ill judged, anything like equivalent to using chemical weapons?

It's not no. I'm just merely pointing out that certain goverments will use the UN when it suits. And not give a rats arse abt them if they stand in their way.

Whilst I see the point you are making I am not sure how us bombing them a day before the scheduled visit is supposed to make them more amenable to international inspection...... you piss someone off they don't really like you nor want to go along with you. This is in fact the reason why the inspections were needed before any strikes. What has happened today could have actually given more weight to the govt's argument FOR strikes.
You’re still not getting what they were there to inspect. Which was the Douma attack site. Not the chemical weapons facilities that were bombed.

As you just said. Has May had a pop at Trump over the cunts trick moving the American embassy to Jerusalem. Has she bollocks.
She has actually. Not that it’s a) related to the thread or b) remotely equivalent to using chemical weapons on civilians.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.