We’re bombing Syria

There is about to be an offensive on Idlib and there is no doubt that Assad will again use chemical weapons on the FSA, and the Al Qaeda factions in the area.
Its also going to be another war crime committed this time by Russia and Syria as they will take out Syrian innocents in all this too.
You can also search and see the Russian propaganda has already started with this.

The reason i asked for it to be moved was preemptive.

As you knew!

There is about to be an offensive on Idlib and there is no doubt that Assad will again use chemical weapons on the FSA, and the Al Qaeda factions in the area.
Its also going to be another war crime committed this time by Russia and Syria as they will take out Syrian innocents in all this too.
You can also search and see the Russian propaganda has already started with this.

The reason i asked for it to be moved was preemptive.

As you knew!

I knew, every single other member of the forum didnt and when you ask for it to be moved im taking a wild guess it is because you might want to post in it?

You think that’s proof of some alternative truth?

I take it that you didn’t even bother to read it. If you had, you would at least show the slightest concern that someone on the inside is claiming that the OPCW reports misrepresented the truth. Innocent people died because of this.

I take it that you didn’t even bother to read it. If you had, you would at least show the slightest concern that someone on the inside is claiming that the OPCW reports misrepresented the truth. Innocent people died because of this.

Yes I did. An apparent email from an unconfirmed source.

I’ll wait until we know more before claiming that the images of children failing to breath and having their skin burned whilst still alive were false, thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.