We all die eventually

I have just got back from NY.
I can confirm I’d rather die than have to go back to that dystopian Bladerunner with blue sky shithole.
I'm going in June for the fourth time.

I love the place. I go around all the boroughs and also hop on a train to Philadelphia. Much more than the usual tourist stuff.

It's gonna get us one day.

Is there a point to life?

Why do we chase money or brag about having a bigger penis than others? Why do we continue to have children when there's global warming and terrorism going on? What ever happened to Kajagoogoo?

When you're dead, you're dead.
We are all dead a long time, that's why we all do some or all of the above innit...! Kajagoogoo have always been dead to most of us...

I'm 50 later this year and I've now accepted that 90% of life is shite - it's the 10% of good that keeps us going, be it a holiday, a gig, a match, a City win, a kid's antics, the weekend......just the things we look forward to and put a smile on our face.

That sounds more like 50% you ungrateful twat :)

I have just got back from NY.
I can confirm I’d rather die than have to go back to that dystopian Bladerunner with blue sky shithole.
That’s like saying England is London!

Get out of Manhattan and you would see that NY STATE is absolutely beautiful...even though I personally have no desire to live there!

Ironically, you went to NYC, probably because you were interested in being there, only to be utterly disappointed millions of other people were there, too! It was noisy, dirty, and “dystopian,” as any 24/7 urban center that attracts people from every corner of the globe might be!

Do you like Manchester?

P.S. This is not exactly the best time to visit, either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.