We all have to get behind our next manager...

The vast majority were behind him anyway. Over this season there have been some who wanted him out, but at the games his name was always sung loudest - I can't remember another Prem manager who gets such vociferous support from his fans. The club have now decided to go for someone else, so we'll get behind him, although I don't think we'll have as good a song for him as we had for Bobby.

Oh, and are we going to start calling him Manny?

I staked £5 on Mourinho to City at odds of 33/1 last week - the odds are now 6/1 and shortening -wtf???

tevez2202 said:
I staked £5 on Mourinho to City at odds of 33/1 last week - the odds are now 6/1 and shortening -wtf???

The word here in oz is that he has the job if he wants it.

We might be a world away from the " ITKs" but sometimes the gossip is on the money.

We were told about Cahill leaving Everton and Viduka retiring long before it became " official " in Pommyland perhaps in these two cases for ovbvious reasons.

we have always backed our new manager,even alan ball got a honemoon period

Looks like our board are heading down the Chelsea route of short term managers, and who says that's wrong? chelsea have won more trophies in the last 10 years than Utd have. Look at arsenal if you think stability is a recipe for success. During Arsene Wenger's reign the other 91 clubs in the football league have all changed their managers at least once, but what have the Gunners won???

"He came from sunny Spain!"
"To manage in the Rain!"

"Pellegrini woaaaaah!"
"Pellegrini woaaaaah!"

"He came from sunny Spain!"
"To manage in the Rain!"

Let's save it till next season. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.