We all love Adebayor !

Did you see him running away from one of the Wolves defenders during the first half. Awesome for a big man. And he can spot a pass too.

Ticket For Schalke said:
maineroad68 said:
for you,perhaps. be interesting to get Adebayors opinion of it.
do you try and get a personnel view from every footballer that has a song, boringhell.
i.m assuming you mean personal. no of course i dont. it was merely a thought about how a City player would concieve a song sung by his own fans that could be considered disrespectful towards his wife. perhaps he.d prefer a song that praised what he did on the pitch.

maineroad68 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
do you try and get a personnel view from every footballer that has a song, boringhell.
i.m assuming you mean personal. no of course i dont. it was merely a thought about how a City player would concieve a song sung by his own fans that could be considered disrespectful towards his wife. perhaps he.d prefer a song that praised what he did on the pitch.

Yer forgot it was an English class, remember after a full stop 2 spaces. If people sung to me, my wifes abit sore, i would take it as a compliment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.