WE ARE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!

I've been dreaming of this day since I was 9 years old, to see my team in the Champions League was always just a fantasy, now it's real, I'm lost for words, so happy, so so happy with what we've achieved this season. We're still not there though, we'll either need to finish 3rd or beat a very good side in the qualifiers, it's far from over. But still, a fantastic day I've been dreaming of for so long. Fucking come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

had a big fuckin smile all the way from COMS to town, a few swift peach beers, fuckin pricey, and then a lift home, glass of wine and watching the highlights

and i'm looking forward to the qualifier now

WE FUCKiN DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

law74 said:
NOT YET.

Still can be caught by liverpoo if we lose our last two games and they win both of theirs and there is only 4 goals difference.

Or maybe I have been a City fan for too long.

a maximum of 6 points available now for Liverpool.

were 7 points ahead

how do you work that one out?

Freestyler said:
law74 said:
NOT YET.

Still can be caught by liverpoo if we lose our last two games and they win both of theirs and there is only 4 goals difference.

Or maybe I have been a City fan for too long.

a maximum of 6 points available now for Liverpool.

were 7 points ahead

how do you work that one out?
he's irish lol

cheers to all the club, players, manager, execs and supporters!!

been waiting for this day for 20 years

Thank you to Mancini all his staff and all the players, i've had a bit of a kak week and the one bit of relief is watching my beloved Manchester City, it's amazing how far we have come 1999 division 2, 2011 Champions League and F.A Cup Final.

It's like a dream!

Just got home a bit ago, spent the last 10 mins looking at the league table! Still can't believe we've done it!! Come on city!

New poster from the USA. Watched the match today from my favorite pub. Great to see City move on to Champions League football next season. I'll be rooting for City all the way from over yonder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.