WE ARE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!

The day gets better and better. My last lorry back in to work is normally due in at 04:00 and it then takes about 45 minutes to unload and shift the Parcels. It's arrived an hour late.

Delayed on it's way out of the Depot earlier at Thelwall viaduct by Spurs fans returning South on the M6.

Lots of Dipper fans here now with really long faces as well as the delay they have had to put up with me thanking them personally for " Lending us their Champions League spot which is theirs by birthright".

law74 said:
NOT YET.

Still can be caught by liverpoo if we lose our last two games and they win both of theirs and there is only 4 goals difference.

Or maybe I have been a City fan for too long.

Not very good at maths are you - Liverpool can only get 64!!!!!

What a day.
I missed the match as I was at work on a boat in the Caribbean, met two blokes (customers/yanks) who knew I was from England. Their first question to me was " You don't support Manchester Younited, do y'all?" I told them I was a City fan and they said they were City fans and loved Tevez. I took that as a good omen, it was the first time I'd met a non-scum yank!
Anyway, got back to dry land and wi-fi to find out the result. Wish I could be back home to celebrate with the rest of you, can't wait for Saturday and next season. Cheers from a scum infested Caribbean!

Congratulations, from a red.

I just wanna say that just because ur in the champions league means its going to be easy peasy from here on out. just look at spurs, they got champs league last year and now theyre most likely going to end up in 6th!

edit: although u do have money that spurs dont have.

anyone know if the ffp will affect city's spending during the summer?

juanmufc said:

I just wanna say that just because ur in the champions league means its going to be easy peasy from here on out. just look at spurs, they got champs league last year and now theyre most likely going to end up in 6th!

I'm not sure but I think we have another year to rip up trees then that's it, by then we will have the players we want in place anyway.

de niro said:
juanmufc said:

I'm not sure but I think we have another year to rip up trees then that's it, by then we will have the players we want in place anyway.

Oh ok. how do u think u guys will replace tevez if he decides to leave?

my hands sore from clapping lads off and voice gone....need to recover for saturday and this could be one hell of a week for CITY fans.....we were top 4 all season and there on merit....need to push on from here CTID

- MANCINI,MANCINI.....HE COMES FROM ITALY, TO MANAGE MAN CITY.....MANCINI, WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO MANCINI......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.