WE ARE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!

Well done city. Enjoy the champions league, we had a great time. Gutted we've missed out but ultimately you deserve it, our form since feb was terrible that we practically gave it to you! But congratulations... Enjoy the cup final too

Hopefully we'll still be in the mix next season

Well done to Mancini the coaching staff and all the players involved now it would be a perfect season if we can beat Stoke on saturday and snatch 3rd from the Arsenal

I've never really bothered with this Champs League business so don't know the set up.

If we lose the qualifier do we drop into the Europa or go out altogether as I seem to recall some Scottish team did fairly recently.

spurs4life said:
Well done city. Enjoy the champions league, we had a great time. Gutted we've missed out but ultimately you deserve it, our form since feb was terrible that we practically gave it to you! But congratulations... Enjoy the cup final too

Hey lad, respect to Spurs this season! We've spent a lot this past two years and if you had a couple of guys outside your top class players (who I feel ran out of steam), you would have done us. See you boys next year :)

spurs4life said:

was a good game and you were unlucky not to leave with anything. I see no reason why Spurs won't still challenge next season if you keep the core of your squad together.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Q8-Blue said:
Congratz all we're in the Champs league

Got to LOL at all those saying we're in the Champions League when we aren't - yet.

We have reached the qualifiying stage of the Champions League at the present time, NOT the Champions League itself.

Of course, but it does seem a bit mean-spirited to be reminding everyone of it on a night like this!

Arsenal playing Sunday, one to look out for, will give us something to aim for by the time we get to next Tuesday hopefully

Ed68 said:
I've never really bothered with this Champs League business so don't know the set up.

If we lose the qualifier do we drop into the Europa or go out altogether as I seem to recall some Scottish team did fairly recently.

If you go out in qualifier i think that's end of.... i may be wrong.

BlueMo' said:
Ed68 said:

If you go out in qualifier i think that's end of.... i may be wrong.

You are wrong we would end up in Europa League again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.