We are contenders.

Ancient Citizen said:
True Gooner said:
Balotelli? Class player but has no class. Expect him to be at Old Trafford wearing a united shirt supporting them thats what he did to Inter. Hes a one match wonder just hope that match isn't the next one.

Ive been posting on here since you beat the chavs, you get some good views from some fans then you get some like the people who think city will win the league based on that performance today.

You cant go from mediocre to champions it just doesn't happen. Its a transitional step by step process. You should aim for the champions league then focus on winning the league. Not from mid table to champions, your ambitions will kill your success. If City finish 4th will that be a success will the owners be happy?

On the subject of 35 years that other fan was giving it large on how we are shit and trophyless so 35 years is not a bad comeback is it.

-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 pm --

the man shi**y comment was a bit OTT. I apologize. However your manager is thick as sh*t.

Mancini "Chelsea will win the league comfortably."

Mancini " I want to finish first."

Them two comments just contradict each other and he is exerting extra pressure onto himself. Not a good move probably his last season in Manchester, unless the rags want him.

You certainly are one gullible gooner. Transitional steps can be accelerated as will be demonstrated next week. Your bunch of tippy-toed little fairies are in for a severe dose of a brutal seeing-to, courtesy of a superior defence and a stronger midfield. Bring it on.
Quality mate, agree 100%.

SWP's back said:
True Gooner said:
kippaxwarrior

You lost to sunderland where bottom of the league west ham and west brom won.
You drew with blackburn at home when we beat them away.
On the topic of West brom didn't you get beat by them aswell, exactly.
You scraped past blackpool where we murdered them 6-0.
You can go on and on, you can do the same to me however it wont hide the fact that you wont win the league
It's amazing how we are above you when we are so shit.

Perhaps they might be higher if they hadn't lost to West Brom at home?

Massive.

Damocles said:
gooney said:
Thanks mate. Im looking forward to the game next week. Think its gonna be high quality game with two top teams. City looks so strong at the back that I fear we may have similar performance like we did against Chelsea, play really well, but the defence will be too strong. Can you do us a favour and play Bridge and against Walcott :)

Unfortunately, I don't pick the team :-P

However, I've got this thing with Walcott, in that I honestly feel that he should be a central striker in the Henry mould. His wide play (crossing, taking men on) isn't the best, yet his forward play (pace, shot, power) is excellent.

Anyway, looking forward to another goal filled game with you guys, and I'm glad that you're here to represent the proper Arsenal boys instead of the WUMS and idiots we get here sometimes that don't represent you. I've never met an Arsenal fan who wasn't a good guy, and some of the 'internet fans' who come to give us some stick don't do you justice.
Thanks again. But I dont Walcott will ever make it as a striker, yes he has unbelievable pace, but he doesnt have the first touch or link up play to play as a striker, atleast not in a 4-3-3 system. There was one game end of last season he did play as a lone striker for short period of time, and every time he got the ball, he got knocked off from the defender as he was playing his back to goal. Walcott with open space is one of the scariest players in the world, with no space, not so much.

SWP's back said:
True Gooner said:
kippaxwarrior

You lost to sunderland where bottom of the league west ham and west brom won.
You drew with blackburn at home when we beat them away.
On the topic of West brom didn't you get beat by them aswell, exactly.
You scraped past blackpool where we murdered them 6-0.
You can go on and on, you can do the same to me however it wont hide the fact that you wont win the league
It's amazing how we are above you when we are so shit.

'Tis indeed a mystery.

smithy167 said:
Ancient Citizen said:
You certainly are one gullible gooner. Transitional steps can be accelerated as will be demonstrated next week. Your bunch of tippy-toed little fairies are in for a severe dose of a brutal seeing-to, courtesy of a superior defence and a stronger midfield. Bring it on.
Quality mate, agree 100%.
fuck off back to london,this isn`t football factory you cockanee mug..go on.jog on...

True Gooner said:
Are you fans deluded? Mancini just said it would be a failure if city failed to win the league with the players at his disposal. Now you're saying top 4 won't be a failure. Either you don't know your clubs ambitions or Mancini is a complete fool.

So that performance today means you will win the league. Please. You should have steamrolled them. The phrase winning ugly is a hallmark of champions. Yes thats the first time you ground out a result this season. Champions do this on a regular basis. Maybe if you had snuck a draw or snuck a win against blackburn. Not because you scraped a win against blackpool.

You seem to be quite a student of City. As a matter of interest, where do you live and how many arsenal games have you atended this season?

U stupid gunner fans I used to respect ur club for the football u played. U say we can't win the league because we struggled to beat Blackpool? Did u watch the game? Who hit the bar twice followed by the post? Who had the most clear cut chances? Ur answer my little gunner friends is man city. Blackpool had the hearts but not the quality they tried but failed ok a goal disallowed and yes it should of been because the attacker was offside. Tevez was offside for his goal so what. U lost at home to west brom. U were outplayed by west brom u rely on fabregas when he doesn't play u don't win. As for west brom knocking city out of the carling cup if u actually looked up the squad that played that night u would find it was full ov kids and we were away from home. As for Sunderland didn't u draw there and that was because u got a freak goal from fabregas as ferinand hit it at him I watched the game u were out classed there also. So don't come on this site saying this and that ur shit and that's all now fook off back to ur own forum and watch for spurs taking over u load of shite :)

will not help arsenal that wenger will now sell wiltshire and eboue after their tackles yesterday unless of course he is a two faced hypocrit?

should be a good game next week and i do like arsenal above all the other so called top teams

True Gooner said:
Title Contenders?
Lets be honest you should be wiping the floor against the likes of Blackpool.
You will find out if you are true title contenders when you go away to the britannia stadiums or ewood parks of this world. Bloomfield road? come on now. Fair play you did grind out a result but you shouldn't have had to against blackpool (no disrespect to them they played well).

The likes of us united and chelsea play shit against the likes of everton or fulhams and come out with three points not blackpool. Would hate to think who could score the goals that tevez does if he was to get injured. Wait till you play 3 games in a week thats when you need to get maximum points at the business end of the season after christmas. Oh and a bold statement here- Roberto Mancini will never win you the league. Top 4 yes, the league no Mark my words!
you worry about your players diving to win dubious penalties (which seems to be endemic at the arse) & we'll worry about grinding out 3 points from a difficult away game
sorry if already commented on ,but i read his comment on page 2 and had to comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.