We are contenders.

scousemanc said:
True Gooner said:
Are you fans deluded? Mancini just said it would be a failure if city failed to win the league with the players at his disposal. Now you're saying top 4 won't be a failure. Either you don't know your clubs ambitions or Mancini is a complete fool.

So that performance today means you will win the league. Please. You should have steamrolled them. The phrase winning ugly is a hallmark of champions. Yes thats the first time you ground out a result this season. Champions do this on a regular basis. Maybe if you had snuck a draw or snuck a win against blackburn. Not because you scraped a win against blackpool.

You seem to be quite a student of City. As a matter of interest, where do you live and how many arsenal games have you atended this season?
I think this clown is a RAG

First and Foremost I think City will be in the running for the league until the last few games of the season until April. City are somewhat my second team as my brother in law is a city fan and we normally have a bit of banter about the footy.

After todays win he said "Its nice to get a bit of luck for once, a nice ugly win 3 points above you lot, but in all honesty it shouldn't have come to that as we were capable of steamrolling them."

Thats a typical reaction, not "we beat blackpool therefore were gonna win the league". I posted here a week back surrounding the NDJ tackle and had a warm welcome from fans go check the topic if you want.

I was a bit peed of with the pictures you lot were posting and you lot were all saying "the arse", in turn which i replied "man shi**y". Dont think im in the wrong.

All in all I hope we win the league, if not I hope its you guys as I cant stand chelsea winning it again, rags wont win it anyway, spuds? hate them. Either us or you but as i said before i dont think mancini is a premier league winning manager, if he makes me eat my words then fair to play to him but i some how doubt it, have a good week cheerio!

True Gooner said:
First and Foremost I think City will be in the running for the league until the last few games of the season until April. City are somewhat my second team as my brother in law is a city fan and we normally have a bit of banter about the footy.

After todays win he said "Its nice to get a bit of luck for once, a nice ugly win 3 points above you lot, but in all honesty it shouldn't have come to that as we were capable of steamrolling them."

Thats a typical reaction, not "we beat blackpool therefore were gonna win the league". I posted here a week back surrounding the NDJ tackle and had a warm welcome from fans go check the topic if you want.

I was a bit peed of with the pictures you lot were posting and you lot were all saying "the arse", in turn which i replied "man shi**y". Dont think im in the wrong.

All in all I hope we win the league, if not I hope its you guys as I cant stand chelsea winning it again, rags wont win it anyway, spuds? hate them. Either us or you but as i said before i dont think mancini is a premier league winning manager, if he makes me eat my words then fair to play to him but i some how doubt it, have a good week cheerio!

Man Shitty? Wow, what a ****. Please mods ban him, as that is beyond the pale, in fact it's fucking inciteful.

True Gooner said:

has this boring arse not been banned yet?

Look Gooner, West Brom raped you on your own turf and you had a full strength squad out. You can forget the title if you are getting leathered against them at home despite the good form they are in.

True Gooner said:
35 years and counting, love the banner at OT

The tick is tocking very, very loudly now, Gooner. The Arse won't be able to live with us for at least the next ten years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.