we are getting it today aren't we ?

dobingsdobber said:
They were all convinced,because they are the experts after all,that by the time Vinny returned we would be third and Spuds and the scum would be fighting each other for the title.Whoops! sorry everyone.All of a sudden all the rent-a-gobs are worrying about how things are going to turn out when Vinny and Yaya ARE back.This shit is going to intensify from now on BUT WE HAVE EACH OTHER,fans,team and club,so bring it on and let's watch them all piss on their own chips come May.Take those blue and white ribbons off the F.A.Cup,iron them and get 'em ready for the presentation.
ps.Best thing about these catch-up games is watching that red shite flog their bollocks off for 90 minutes just to remain exactly where they were.[/quote
wish you was right about we have each other, i have never in my life seen city fans turn on one of their own in my 45 years of supporting city, it was totaly blinkered, unless we learn to stick together then we will not win this premiership.

You are all missing the point.

1) We had never won a game before we got the money.
2) We had never even completed a pass or scored a goal before we got the money.
3) Every other player for every other team in the history of football plays for free. In fact they pay their clubs for allowing them to play.
4) No other player in the history of football has ever committed a foul apart from our players.

We are a total disgrace and should be demoted to the conference.

Gough avin a right go today ,to be fair he is an expert on dodgy tackles

England+v+Rest+World+Help+Heroes+Cup+ou012PGZ1kLl.jpg

DavidChubs said:
You are all missing the point.

1) We had never won a game before we got the money.
2) We had never even completed a pass or scored a goal before we got the money.
3) Every other player for every other team in the history of football plays for free. In fact they pay their clubs for allowing them to play.
4) No other player in the history of football has ever committed a foul apart from our players.

We are a total disgrace and should be demoted to the conference.

You have shown me the light good sir. We should all be banned from blighting this earth via the medium of chemical castration.

:D

It's all a smokescreen to divert the attention the southern softies next England manager of choice should be getting.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16677743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16677743</a>

and it failed.

Bent twat. Going down for sure.

ive been laughing all day at talkshite , they ve had sherringham,mullery all the spuds tossers phoning-in , hilarious ,Its absolutely brilliant that we can wind all the media up , just hope we stuff the bindippers on wednesday and then win another trophy , talkshite is comedy gold at the moment

The siege mentality is there now. We have a squad totally focused on the ultimate prize. I would appeal and play Mario on Wednesday. Dzeko is good enough to get us through the next league games up front. In fact he might play himself back to form. Savic played well in the first half and he too is growing in confidence.
The dippers game will be interesting, we have more firepower than them so they might try to keep it tight and hit us on the break. This tactic is the only one that seems to work for the opposition lately, but an early goal from us will set up a cracker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.