we are getting it today aren't we ?

Wait till durham & gough get stuck into us at 4p.m.

Dont forget goughs love in for his beloved spurs..after barnsley of course.

The Flash said:
The cookie monster said:

Good point. They'll be overflowing with City hatred today those two. I reckon Durham will be polling for "Should Mario Balotelli be kicked out of football....".

..or in PM`s Question time "Should Mario Balotelli be extradited ..."

Thorpiemcfc said:
not sure if it's just me, but did anyone else notice that Arry looked like he was on the verge of tears in his interview? He even had to cough half way through to avoid choking up! bless his cottons.
I thought it was the most hilarious piece I have seen in tv for years, all the wind ups he's done on tv this week bobby Manc this bobby Manc that city only money etc, well it backfired on him big time, this game was all about spurs winning nothing else. But his statement of he does it every week was the Icing on the cake, with a file in it?

Because we won, it is quite funny. The media are so infected with Spuds, Dips and Rags, so predictable in their reaction. They are embarrasing themselves.

I watched SSN at 10 and they desperately tried to get Dermot Gallagher to convict Mario. Then when that failed, they tried to get him to convict Lescott...which also failed. Some credit to him.

'Cos they generally repeat at 11:00 I thought it would be interesting to see if they repeat Gallagher's assessment....they did, but for 0.5 microseconds and only after Gary "I'm not biased - ex Spurs captain" Mabbutt had been spoon fed questions to vilify Mario for a good 10 minutes.

It was already great beating them......this just makes it better.

The cookie monster said:

I'm expecting Durham to say he's innocent , plenty of spuds will then phone in backed by Gough , who is a bit partial to telling everyone everytime he's in Twitchers company.

jay_mcfc said:
It's piss funny mate, just read/listen/watch and smirk away. It's about time we had a bit of luck, we all know that. Fuck them all

what did we expect.

i've been pmsl, spurs fan this morning rang in and said balo should not be playing football as he does that kick "week in and week out" then went on to say if we have players like that we should have 3 points deducted, even the presenters laughed.

they can't earn points so they want ours lol, ycmiu.

lets all laugh at spuds:)

Lucky13 said:
The cookie monster said:

I'm expecting Durham to say he's innocent , plenty of spuds will then phone in backed by Gough , who is a bit partial to telling everyone everytime he's in Twitchers company.

I know the way the show works they have to differ to get the argument going...

They have agreed from time to time & i think that could be again today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.