We are going to win the league.

Definitely. All the top teams have got to come to us in the second half of the season and we are just about to go on a run and we've done it from worse positions and Leicester are definitely going to implode and arsenal are always flaky and Spurs are just Spurs so they have no chance. I'd still settle for third or fourth at this point though.

Only heard the at full time and then back to town they were singing all the way back to the station. Yid Army! I quite liked them by the end. They were absolutely buzzing. Haven't seen city fans like that for a while. Success dulls the senses and enjoyment

They have always given it the big 'un and been incredibly cocky but if they won it they would be unbearable. I used to much prefer the Tarquins to them when they were at Highbury but since they moved they have been insufferable , give me the Hammers and Chelsea anytime when it comes to London clubs rather than those two.

1625357095.jpg

Zero faith in that clown.

listen the pundits also said that spurs were the complete unit and outplayed us, well I was definitely at a very different game, they bossed possession, but as the rags prove that doesn't win you games we dominated the stats, 19 shots to 6 and you definitely looked away has toure hit the bar with a freekick

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-city-v-tottenham-recap-10889596
I thought the Lloris saved it. That will amuse some people, but my view isn't the best. I see why Wenger claims he didn't see it. View from Row 1 on the touchline isn't the best for that kind of thing.

half time I was reasonably happy. We had competed and looked in the game. Their pen was ridiculous and a fluke, but it was only then that I thought we started to put some pressure on their goal. They never outplayed us. they were hanging on, but I wouldn't go the other way either. It was a very even game I thought. One in which they were happy to defend.

Do we really look like a team that will go on to win the league?..players out of form,injuries,a manager out of his depth etc

We have Vinny back, a captain who actually does his best to lead. Which is more than can be said for Yaya in Vinny's absence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.