We are going to win the league.

It's amazing how we always roll over there and the filth have a decent record at Anfield.

We dont roll over, they always play insane high energy pressing style in the big games so what do we always do? Go there with Yaya in a 2!! We seemingly dont learn the lesson year after year.

I think if we can win the league cup that will give us the belief to win the title. De Bruyne coming back will be a huge lift as will Nasri. In fact i see similarities to when Tevez came back in, late in 2012. Kelechi is looking very good. Kompany coming through today unscathed is a big plus. Navas needed a rest & Delph will be back to add depth. Let's not panic...things can change very quickly. We didn't lose ground on top spot today. None of the other top 3 have experienced the title pressure before. It's still very much on.

Perhaps it's because the fans think we've already lost the game before a ball has been kicked.

"If you think you will lose - you will lose"

But to sound really knowledgeable you should keep a close eye on Kolarov and Ya Ya (and Otamenid increasingly) and note down everything they do that can be twisted into a reason to insult them and demand they do one. Then rant about what a loser the manager is. Then tell us you don't expect City to win every game bu that any defeat is the fault of the numpties on the pitch and running the club. Finish off by telling us Pep won't stand for it and that he'll ship out all the players you don't like.

But to sound really knowledgeable you should keep a close eye on Kolarov and Ya Ya (and Otamenid increasingly) and note down everything they do that can be twisted into a reason to insult them and demand they do one. Then rant about what a loser the manager is. Then tell us you don't expect City to win every game bu that any defeat is the fault of the numpties on the pitch and running the club. Finish off by telling us Pep won't stand for it and that he'll ship out all the players you don't like.

Who's said all of that?

I wonder how many we'll lose by at Chelsea next week in the cup?
And no I have no confidence in our manager or players. The manager gets it wrong more often than he gets it right and too many players don't put in enough effort.

That's if he comes at all because, you see, he has a clause in his contract that says that he won't come if we don't get top 4. Which we won't do because we're shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.