We are the worst fans in the league

Originals

Win - Best team in the league. Hughes outers hide. Everything is fine
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.

P10GIOK said:
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.

Best post of the night and certainly the most factual by a mile!

P10GIOK said:

Good job these fkers werent here in 1998

mancityvstoke said:
P10GIOK said:

Good job these fkers werent here in 1998

At least we tried in 1998!

Hughes has spent £200m for the team to be 'not that good'.

That fact alone is ten times more than enough to sack him.

P10GIOK said:

i think after over 150 million pounds spent we are entitled to think we can go to spurs and win,however i am now asking myself are we going to beat sunderland at home

Just forget the £200 million we all knew it was a rebuilding project once we got taken over as our team was pure shit before the first take over.

If the manager was different he would be given more time and respect but the fans.

P10GIOK said:

its not fickle reactions you div, I've watched more than enough of leslie now to know that he doesn't have what it takes. You obviously havent watched enough city to know that our fans deserve more respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.