We are the worst fans in the league

CC1 said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
This thread title is utter shit! lets be fucking honest, most blues like myself have always had a dislike of Hughes .............

Please don't try and make your point by stating 'Most blues like myself '..........It's NOT a fact that most blues think like you and dislike Hughes. Most blues don't post on here and of those that do, only a small number dislike Hughes.

What is true is that 'most blues like you' had unrealistic expectations and think it's bright to make their mind up about the season in the first week of December.

Most Blues I know just want to get behind the team and are sick of sitting in front of people like you who just enjoy a good moan. This promises to be the best time at City for decades and a bit of patience will help the club and the team - not to mention getting the media of our backs . All you are doing is making us appear to be an ungrateful laughing stock.

Top post, there are a few lunatics on here who have never wanted him just because he played for the Rags, the silent majority on here are more interested in supporting the team

I seriously cannot be arsed reading this but I find the OP's original header objectionable.

There are some total twats on this forum.

There are some total twats in the CoMs.

But I've travelled most parts of the world and heard all the opinions, attitudes, war stories and crimes against humanity, the heart-breakers and the heart-warmers, the sick and the sycophantic.

But City fans are without doubt THE best on the planet.

If this site reflects accuratley the views of city fans well we are shite to be honest,some of the bile i read on hear be it from internet warriors who try to abuse people who have a view different to there s is a disgrace.
I for one dont think this site reflects the true city fan and i dont think it is a significant mouth peace for the true city fans that support there club through thick and thin.I think it is a vehicle for knee jerk reaction and ball busting ,which is a shame because if we could share views and opinions and debate without throwing insults if we read something that we dont agree with it could be a huge success.

CC1 said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
This thread title is utter shit! lets be fucking honest, most blues like myself have always had a dislike of Hughes .............

Please don't try and make your point by stating 'Most blues like myself '..........It's NOT a fact that most blues think like you and dislike Hughes. Most blues don't post on here and of those that do, only a small number dislike Hughes.

What is true is that 'most blues like you' had unrealistic expectations and think it's bright to make their mind up about the season in the first week of December.

Most Blues I know just want to get behind the team and are sick of sitting in front of people like you who just enjoy a good moan. This promises to be the best time at City for decades and a bit of patience will help the club and the team - not to mention getting the media of our backs . All you are doing is making us appear to be an ungrateful laughing stock.

Ok! Where was Most Blues when Hughes was appointed? They were not a the stadium jumping for fucking Joy, like they were when Roby signed, or when Tevez signed or when ade signed, etc! you are fucking deluded! your statement ''Most blues don't post on here and of those that do, only a small number dislike Hughes'' You need to get out more, I take it you don't drink after the games in Manchester pubs! that's even if you are from Manchester! judging by what you stated ''Most Blues I know'' take it you don't go to the matches? LOL like I said deluded, ''Unrealistic expectations'' ????? are you for real mate!! £200 million spent 1 win in 10 games, ''Patience'' Ive been going regurlary since 1979 and like I said in earlier post '' been to one major cup final in 28 years'' so don't talk to me about patience! ''ungrateful Laughing stock'' Ungrateful for fuck sake! what am I to say and do, because i am a city fan, I'm supposed to kiss the arses of such city personnel as ''Hughes'' and put up with his shit tactics and management, Ive been around city a lot longer than him, he should be out kissing our arses!! ''Laughing stock'' we the fans are the laughing stock, because this clown can't manage a piss up in a brewery, all in all, like I said he will never be right for MY team, not now, Not ever!!

I think he should be sacked for the following reason:

1.Shit Manager
2.Piss poor performance & results
3.Former Red Twat

In that order!!!!

And judging by Mr Cook's recent telephone conversation's to Russia! we are not the only one's

Ok! Where was Most Blues when Hughes was appointed? They were not a the stadium jumping for fucking Joy, like they were when Roby signed, or when Tevez signed or when ade signed, etc! you are fucking deluded! your statement ''Most blues don't post on here and of those that do, only a small number dislike Hughes'' You need to get out more, I take it you don't drink after the games in Manchester pubs! that's even if you are from Manchester! judging by what you stated ''Most Blues I know'' take it you don't go to the matches? LOL like I said deluded, ''Unrealistic expectations'' ????? are you for real mate!! £200 million spent 1 win in 10 games, ''Patience'' Ive been going regurlary since 1979 and like I said in earlier post '' been to one major cup final in 28 years'' so don't talk to me about patience! ''ungrateful Laughing stock'' Ungrateful for fuck sake! what am I to say and do, because i am a city fan, I'm supposed to kiss the arses of such city personnel as ''Hughes'' and put up with his shit tactics and management, Ive been around city a lot longer than him, he should be out kissing our arses!! ''Laughing stock'' we the fans are the laughing stock, because this clown can't manage a piss up in a brewery, all in all, like I said he will never be right for MY team, not now, Not ever!!

1.Shit Manager
3.Former Red Twat

In that order!!!!

And judging by Mr Cook's recent telephone conversation's to Russia! we are not the only one's

Bluemanc1968 said:

1.Shit Manager
3.Former Red Twat

In that order!!!!

You are making assumptions again - just because I (and many others) don't agree with you. OK, so I don't go out drinking in pubs in Manchester - therefore I mustn't know what I am talking about! You probably can't remember what most people say to you judging by your explosive bad-tempered outbursts. I have been a season ticket holder from before your were even born. I went to all the Div 2 games - many away from home. Was born and bred in Manchester and know TONS of real long-term CITY fans. they love the club more than they love the sound of their own vitriol....You just hate Huges becuase he played for United. get over it. I hope he is given time.
This attitude is just heaping more pressure on the team - anyone would think we were in the bottom 3 the way you go on. If anyone needs to get a life - its you.

CC1 said:
Bluemanc1968 said:

1.Shit Manager
3.Former Red Twat

In that order!!!!

You are making assumptions again - just because I (and many others) don't agree with you. OK, so I don't go out drinking in pubs in Manchester - therefore I mustn't know what I am talking about! You probably can't remember what most people say to you judging by your explosive bad-tempered outbursts. I have been a season ticket holder from before your were even born. I went to all the Div 2 games - many away from home. Was born and bred in Manchester and know TONS of real long-term CITY fans. they love the club more than they love the sound of their own vitriol....You just hate Huges becuase he played for United. get over it. I hope he is given time.
This attitude is just heaping more pressure on the team - anyone would think we were in the bottom 3 the way you go on. If anyone needs to get a life - its you.

Not such a bad judge of Character am I LOL!!!!!!

Like I said before, where's all the Hughes inners now! not outside the stadium this morning protesting are they!! and yes I have always hated Hughes for being a red, but that was not the only reason, he was simply a shit Manager!! I support the team and love the club!! and regarding getting a life, I have a life you could only dream of mate! if you love Hughes so much, I'm sure what ever position he gets next Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport or Macclesfield! there will be plenty of season tickets available for you!! LOL LOL

Bluemanc1968 said:
CC1 said:

Not such a bad judge of Character am I LOL!!!!!!

Like I said before, where's all the Hughes inners now! not outside the stadium this morning protesting are they!! and yes I have always hated Hughes for being a red, but that was not the only reason, he was simply a shit Manager!! I support the team and love the club!! and regarding getting a life, I have a life you could only dream of mate! if you love Hughes so much, I'm sure what ever position he gets next Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport or Macclesfield! there will be plenty of season tickets available for you!! LOL LOL

You miss the point. You did hate Hughes because he was a red and you couldnt rise above that. I am impressed with what I saw from Mancini and he has my full support. HOwever, unlike you, I don;t presume to be the Oracle (that means I don't think I know everything)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.