We are the worst fans in the league

P10GIOK said:
Just forget the £200 million we all knew it was a rebuilding project once we got taken over as our team was pure shit before the first take over.

If the manager was different he would be given more time and respect but the fans.

are you having a laugh? "forget the £200million" what a stupid statement. how much did birmingham spend on their squad over the summer?

tommcfc said:
are you having a laugh? "forget the £200million" what a stupid statement. how much did birmingham spend on their squad over the summer?

TBF Birmingham are dramatically overachieving at the moment

tommcfc said:
P10GIOK said:
Just forget the £200 million we all knew it was a rebuilding project once we got taken over as our team was pure shit before the first take over.

If the manager was different he would be given more time and respect but the fans.

And where will Birmingham finish at the end of the season? And how long will they sustain thier form long term?

Would you rather have Birmingham's squad than ours? All this Birmingham talk is pure fuckwittery. Cameron Jerome and Christian Benitez should sign for Liverpool whilst they fuck off Gerrard and Torres... they're obviously too shit to do the job for them now, compeltely past it.

mancityvstoke said:
P10GIOK said:
Win - Best team in the league. Hughes outers hide. Everything is fine
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.

Good job these fkers werent here in 1998

Let me tell you something, I followed us to all the backwaters in 1998-99 and I moaned, Christ I moaned! However, there wasn't much we could do about it. We were in the Second Division and we were skint. So, in between all our moaning (and everyone moaned, don't let people tell you we didn't), we got behind the team and tried to will us up the table.

Currently, I know we can do better than we are doing. Basically, with someone else in charge, with the money available to a new manager, I'm convinced we would be higher in the league. Am I somehow different to how I was in 1998? I still want the best possible but the bar's been raised somewhat.

P10GIOK said:
Win - Best team in the league. Hughes outers hide. Everything is fine
Lose - Hughes out. Hughes outers come out and say its a disgrace etc etc. The worlds going to end

Get real we are not that good. We can't expect to go anywhere and just turn up and win. Some of you remind me of the players on our team at the moment.

i think if you spend the money we have you should expect to win games, if your happy with 8th then fine, if your happy to be below birmingham then fine, if your happy that we cant beat burnley, fulham, hull , birmingham etc.. fine

do you think the owners said to mark hughes heres 200 mill dont worry about winning though?, as soon as that money was spent he has to be succesfull, thats why top players and managers earn vast sums of money to cope with the expectation, this isnt city under pearce anymore with no money, wake up and smell the coffee

Utter drivel.

Are you going to spend the rest of your life being grateful for the Sheikh's investment and be grateful for not fighting relegation?

As the Sky commentator said tonight with expenditure comes expectation - its a fact of life.

And yes I was there in 1998.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.