We CAN do it next week! [Merged] POST IN HERE ONLY!

Re: DON'T WORRY WE CAN DO IT, 3-1 NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

100% AGREE KIAM YOU ARE A MAN OF INTEGRITY!!!

WE ARE THE TWELFTH MAN. THEY THINK THEY'RE GONNA HAVE IT EASY AT COMS? WAIT AND SEE WHAT'S WAITING FOR THEM!!!

the atmosphere is going to be unbelievable and we are going to be trying soo hard for the win

i think it could be a night to remember if we win!

CMON U BLOOOOOZ

Re: Next week is going to be MINT!

THATS THE FUCKING SPIRIT!

well fucking said mate!

we've got a REAL cup tie on our hands now!

Re: calm down calm down

blue saturday said:
we beat arsenal by three at home why not hamburg.

Cause Arsenal were in complete and utter shambles during those days/weeks.... Hamburg are in top form?

Re: We're not out yet!

ffs it only takes a moment to score a goal.2-0,,3-1,,4-1,,5-2 .we;ve seen them all before.It can be done,the noise next week will be something special,they WILL respond,players will be fitter like petrov,Ireland,bellamy etc[hopefully].we will do it ...were hamburg 2 down in the last round after the first leg at home?[I might be wrong on that]but anyway we;ll do it.

Re: Is 2-0 impossible at HOME?

correct get behind them with all our attacking options coming back to fitness we allways have a chance its only 2 - 0 and we are through CITY TILL I DIE

Re: Is 2-0 impossible at HOME?

correct get behind them with all our attacking options coming back to fitness we allways have a chance its only 2 - 0 and we are through CITY TILL I DIE

Re: We're not out yet!

ffs it only takes a moment to score a goal.2-0,,3-1,,4-1,,5-2 .we;ve seen them all before.It can be done,the noise next week will be something special,they WILL respond,players will be fitter like petrov,Ireland,bellamy etc[hopefully].we will do it ...were hamburg 2 down in the last round after the first leg at home?[I might be wrong on that]but anyway we;ll do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.