We CAN do it next week! [Merged] POST IN HERE ONLY!

Re: Next week is going to be MINT!

Ten years ago we were 2-0 down with 5 minutes to go and the prospect was another season in Division 2. Now we're 2 goals down with 90 minutes to go and the prize is a European cup semi final.

FUCKING COME ON BOYS! FORWARD! AS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gladiator_wideweb__470x383,0.jpg

Stephen Ireland and Nedum Onuoha have let themselves go haven't they?

Believe...

i truely believe we will win the second leg 3-0 i was angry like you lot but the beauty of european games is we have a chance to correct ourselves, lets get all the anger out tonight guys, because next week is our chance to make a difference, dunne has said himself that the team respond so much better when the fans really get behind them so do your part guys, from the south stand to the north stand to the top tiers sing your harts out, forget about dignity its about superbia in proelia, forget about the people who tell you to sit down tell them what the club captain has said and continue to sing until your voices can not take any more!

IM CITY TILL I DIE!...

Believe...

i truely believe we will win the second leg 3-0 i was angry like you lot but the beauty of european games is we have a chance to correct ourselves, lets get all the anger out tonight guys, because next week is our chance to make a difference, dunne has said himself that the team respond so much better when the fans really get behind them so do your part guys, from the south stand to the north stand to the top tiers sing your harts out, forget about dignity its about superbia in proelia, forget about the people who tell you to sit down tell them what the club captain has said and continue to sing until your voices can not take any more!

IM CITY TILL I DIE!...

why can't we all be this positive
the hamburg crowd were awesome tonight
if we can be as vocal at COMS we can go thru

Re: We're not out yet!

That was some crappy showing -Hughes post match interview doesn't give me any hope ---he thinks we worried 'em ---must have blinked for that one , then the pillock said we were carrying too many injuries--why the fu*k did he pick them then?
Any one want a bet we loose on away goals?
S04 said:
Given our away record I was totally convinced that we would loose in Hamburg, and given our home record I´m convinced that we can win at home...

It´s anyones guess if we go thru or not.

IM CITY TILL I DIE!...

Made me smile that!!!

Well said, the dunkirk spirit alive & well here on bluemoon!

FUCK ALL YOU PLASTIC FANS, THIS IS WHAT WE WANT TO HERE!! WHAT A NIGHT WE HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO A 1/4 FINAL AT COMS. THIS WILL BE FUCKIN SPECIAL & CITY WILL WIN 2-O!!!

SUPPORT CITY OR FUCK OFF!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.