we can win the league!

It appears a lot of our fans will always be programmed to settle for second best.

Mancini isn't saying we are going to win the league, only that we have an outside chance.

He is most definite in we should be top four.

Failing to prepare, is praparing to fail....

You think those bastards across the road are sitting there thinking, oh well, this is the weakest team we've had in years, so second place wouldn't be so bad.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Godfather said:
If we end up 5 or 6 points behind the champions it will have been an AMAZING season!

If we end up five or six points behind the champions, Hughes will have a lot to answer for!

Not another easy jibe, it would be a statement of fact based on some poor results, and Mancini's ability to get the same squad of players playing out of their skins on a amazingly consistent basis.

Yeah never thought about it that way, if we are 5 points behind the champions then draws at home to hull, burnley and fulham would have cost us the title. But how likely is it we are going to be that close to Chelsea or Arsenal come the end of the season anyway.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
You think those bastards across the road are sitting there thinking, oh well, this is the weakest team we've had in years, so second place wouldn't be so bad.

Secretly they are, the fornicators.

What is not in doubt is that one of the current top six will hit a run of form between now and the end of the season. The gap between all those teams is such that whoever that team is will almost certainly claim the title.
I know the likelyhood is we won't make up the points on Chelsea, but it is far from inpossible and will come down to our performances against Chelsea, Arsenal and the Rags.
There isn't actually any reason if we continue to improve our defensive strategy along with a couple of exciting buys in January, that team won't be us.
In previous seasons the points Chelsea lead by would be a tough ask to overhall, but the way all the top teams have failed to beat many lower teams anything could still happen.
I honestly believe, that we will finish above the Rags and Fergusson will look a complete twat for stating we will not finish above them in his lifetime, hope god obliges and calls his fucking number in the process, then we could all really enjoy a propper red nose day at the COMS.
CTID.

Yes We Can!!!

Why??

We have a manager with a pedigree of winning titles.

We have one of the strongest squads in the Prem.

We have less fixtures than Arsenal, Man Yoo and Chelsea.

We have money to buy 3 world class players in the window.

We have the fans to take us there with loyal support.

We play and pass like a team of winners.

We will become stronger more as Mancini coaches the team how to play with his tactics.

YOU NEED TO BELIEVE LIKE MANCINI BELIEVES.

Without faith you have no hope, with out no hope you can achieve nothing in life.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
theso said:
the future does look bright but let's not set ourselves up just yet, let's keep our feet on the ground and stay quietly optimistic for a while.

Not getting ahead of myself, mate. Just saying the new manager has got me investing trust in him, a belief that we can have a truly unforgettable season.

I seem to remember the same type of comments when sven took over, then the same when hughes took over. no wonder our neighbours laugh like fuck at us, we set ourselves up every time :-(

theso said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not getting ahead of myself, mate. Just saying the new manager has got me investing trust in him, a belief that we can have a truly unforgettable season.

I seem to remember the same type of comments when sven took over, then the same when hughes took over. no wonder our neighbours laugh like fuck at us, we set ourselves up every time :-(

I don't recall Sven and Hughes taking over when we were so well placed in the league with a run of winnable games and with the best squad we've ever had which can be strengthened to the manager's content in a few day's time.

"Our neighbours"? What the fuck have Asda got to do with it anyway?

theso said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Couldnt agree more most people on here were saying that we wont get a top 4 spot, we go and beat stoke and wolves two easy teams and now every one thinks were going to win the league we must have the most delusional fans it gets embarising on here at times

theso said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

They are not fucking laughing, mate. Not at all. And some of you seem to be forgetting that we have spent over £200 million on players since Sven and the beginning of the Hughes regime so the situations aren't really comparable.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It appears a lot of our fans will always be programmed to settle for second best.

Mancini isn't saying we are going to win the league, only that we have an outside chance.

He is most definite in we should be top four.

Failing to prepare, is praparing to fail....

your right mate,those bastards would not be thinking that,they have been conditioned over the years to always go for the big one, they and other teams DO NOT SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST,and neither should we.If Bob thinks we have a chance to finish top i for one am glad that a city manager has the balls to reach for the stars.Bring it on Bob,bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.