we can win the league!

treves said:
theso said:
I seem to remember the same type of comments when sven took over, then the same when hughes took over. no wonder our neighbours laugh like fuck at us, we set ourselves up every time :-(

Couldnt agree more most people on here were saying that we wont get a top 4 spot, we go and beat stoke and wolves two easy teams and now every one thinks were going to win the league we must have the most delusional fans it gets embarising on here at times

I've caught two here boys, one bullet should do the trick. What's wrong with your own forums?

By the way, it's not as "embarising" as your spelling. Back to school on Monday? What did you get for Christmas?

m27 said:
treves said:
Couldnt agree more most people on here were saying that we wont get a top 4 spot, we go and beat stoke and wolves two easy teams and now every one thinks were going to win the league we must have the most delusional fans it gets embarising on here at times

I've caught two here boys, one bullet should do the trick. What's wrong with your own forums?

By the way, it's not as "embarising" as your spelling. Back to school on Monday? What did you get for Christmas?

nothing better than a good bit of rag hunting! they're so thick its unreal. why would they sign up to a city forum? sad bastards

Next few league games are all winnable through to the end of Feb. Then we have Dippers (H), Chelski (A) and Spuds (H) three games in a row. Massive games if we can continue in this form until then.

I think it's sad. It shows how hostile the press is to him.

It's a trapping question. And Mancini's reply is: "OK. I can take it".

Maybe Mancini meant it too. He must wonder himself if he had the motivation to absorp all this hostility and mistrust placed on him.

He just wanted to get it quick and prove his worth and then leave. I'm sorry but that's my feeling.

The football he designs is great but it pushes everybody to their limits. How long can they go on and play like this?

Haha me a rag fan? if that was aimed at me you can go fuk yourself ive proberly supported city for longer than you im just a sensible city fan not a delusional one like the rest

treves said:
Haha me a rag fan? if that was aimed at me you can go fuk yourself ive proberly supported city for longer than you im just a sensible city fan not a delusional one like the rest

Fook off, your a rag and no doubt about it.

Check this little rags wish list on the transfer forum?

Whats up? You worried bout ikkle ol ciddy?

TREVEZ, "Couldnt agree more most people on here were saying that we wont get a top 4 spot, we go and beat stoke and wolves two easy teams and now every one thinks were going to win the league we must have the most delusional fans it gets embarising on here at times"

WTF, if you don't see the possibilities this season, of the lack of form of all the usual top 4, not only Liverpool, you need to look again. Granted in previous seasons, when only one or two games were lost by the eventual winners, we would not have stood any realistic chance, but as I posted earlier on this thread, there will be one of the current top six that has a really good run between now and the end of the season, and there is absolutley no reason that couldn't be us.
I'm not saying we will win it, but there is a chance and to label us delusional is ridiculous, I'll accept optimistic, but if your glass is half empty that's your problem.
If I didn't believe we will get tremendous sucess in the near future, life wouldn't be worth living from any true fans perspective, once again a negative post, it's just typical of the non believers amongst us and I genuinely believe against all the anti City propaganda, the Club, the owners, Mancini and our squad will make history very soon!
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.